星级饭店英语口语附字幕 Unit1:check in
日期:2009-10-23 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One Guest Comes to Register
第一课 请客人登记
G:Hi,I'm here to check in.
旅客:你好,我来登记入住。
R:You must be Mr.Larson.
登记员:你一定是Larson先生吧。
G:Yes,that's right.
旅客:是的,没错。
R:Welcome to Tianjin International Building.
登记员:欢迎你住进天津国际大厦。
Would you please fill out this registration form?
请你填一下这份登记表好吗?
R:Thank you ...Excuse me,sir.You forgot to fill in your visa number.
登记员:谢谢你.......对不起,先生,你忘记填写签证号码了。
G:Did I?Let me see that...Oh,sorry...Here you are.
旅客:是吗?让我看看...... 喔,对不起...给你。
R:And would you sign here,please? Thank you.
登记员:先生,请你在这里签一下字,谢谢,
May I see your passport,please ...Thank you.
我能看一下你的护照吗?......谢谢。
Would you mind leaving your passport here for an hour or so?
您介不介意把您的护照放在这儿一小时左右?
We must/have to make a copy of your passport and visa for our records.
我们需要复印一份保留。
Lesson Two Guest's Visa Is Invalid
第二课 客人的签证无效。
R:I'm sorry,your visa has expired.
登记员:对不起,您的签证过期了。
G:What?You're kidding!Let me see that...There must be some mistake.
旅客:怎么会呢?你在开玩笑!让我看看......肯定是弄错了
I don't understand how that could be.
我真不明白怎么会这样呢?
R:I'm afraid you'll need to go to the Public Security Bureau
登记员:恐怕您得先到公安局
to have your visa extended before we can have you check in.
办理签证延期手续,然后才能登记住宿。
It's not far from here.A taxi can take you there in five minutes.
公安局离这不远,乘出租车去只需五分钟。
Lesson Three Introducing Facilities
第三课 介绍设施
R:You're in room 2904.Here are your keys.
登记员:您的房间号是2904,这是钥匙,
This is the key to your apartment.And this key is for your mailbox.
这把钥匙是房间的,这把钥匙是信箱的,
The mailboxes are on the other side of this wall.
信箱在这面墙的另一侧。
This is your temporary I.D.card.
这是您的临时身份证,
The real one will be ready in a week or two.
正式的身份证将在一两个星期内准备好。
If you show this,you can get a 10% discount at the restaurants here.
出示这个身份证,您可以在我们饭店享受10%的优惠,
Also,with this you can use the Health Club for free.
并可以免费使用健康中心。
G:What kind of restaurants are there in your hotel?
旅客:在饭店里面有哪几种风味的餐厅?
R:At T.I.B.-that's what we call Tianjin International Building-
登记员:在 T.I.B.就是我们说的天津国际大厦
we have two Chinese restaurants,a Japanese restaurant,
-拥有两个中餐厅、一个日式餐厅,
a western restaurant and bakery.
一个西餐厅和面包房。
The western restaurant is on the first floor.
西餐厅在一楼,
Also,there is a supermarket on the second floor,
二楼有一个超级市场,
the Health Club is on the third floor,
健康中心在三楼,
and the Business Center is on the fourth floor.
商务中心在四楼。
G:I have a question,and I park my car in the back parking lot?
旅客:有一个问题我能把车停在后边的停车场吗?
R:You can contact the Estate Department on the fourth floor about getting a parking permit.
登记员:你可以和四楼的营业部联系办理一张停车证。
Lesson Four Showing Guest to His Room
第四课 带客人去他的房间
R:May I show you to your room?
登记员:我可以带您去你的房间吗?
G:Okay.
旅客:可以。
R:Here,let me help you with your bags.
登记员:来,让我帮您提包。
G:Thanks.
旅客:谢谢。
R:(if there are blocking the way )Excuse me,may I come through,please
登记员:(如果客人正 站在电梯前挡住了路)劳驾,过一下行吗?
(in the elevator)Your room is on the 29th floor.
(在电梯内)您的房间在29层。
This way,please.After you.This is your room.
请这边走,您先请。这是您的房间,
By the way,you probably know you can't drink the tap water.
顺便说一下,您可能知道不能直接饮用自来水,
You must drink boiled water.Or you can buy bottled water.
您必须喝煮开的水,或者您可以买瓶装的水。
G:Oh,thanks for telling me.
旅客:喔,谢谢你告诉我这些。
R:If there's anything we can do for you please let us know.
登记员:如果有什么需要我们做的,请告诉我们。
The extension for the front desk is "6".
前台的分机号码是6。
G:Okay.Thanks.
旅客:可以,谢谢。
Lesson Five If Receptionist Is a Lady
第五课 如果接待员是一位女士
R:You're in room 2902.
接待员:你在2902房间。
Kenny will help you with your bags./Kenny will show you the way.
Kenny 会帮助您搬运行李/带您去房间。
G:Thank you.
旅客:谢谢。
Lesson Six Guest Wants to Park His Bicycle
第六课 客人想停放他的自行车
G:Where can I park my bicycle?
旅客:我的自行车停放在哪儿?
R:You can park your bicycle under the awning in the back lot,
登记员:你可以将自行车停放在后院车棚内,
but you need to get a bicycle tag first.
但需要先领取停放车牌。
There's a one hundred yuan deposit for the bicycle tag.
办理停放车牌需要100元的押金。
You can give the deposit to the cashier,or if you like,
你可以去收银台办理押金手续,如果你愿意,
you can give it to us and we'll bring it to the cashier for you,
也可将钱交给我们,我们将钱交到收银台,
then give you the receipt.
然后将收据交给您。
G:Okay.Why don't you do it for me?Here you are.
旅客:好的,那还是请你帮我办这个手续,好吗把钱给你吧,在这。
R:One hundred yuan.Okay.
登记员:正好100元。
We'll bring the receipt up to your room when we get it.
我们开来收据后会送到您的房间。
G:Thank you.
旅客:非常感谢。
R:(knocks)Hello,Mrs. Lightsey.
登记员:(敲门)您好,Lightsey 太太,
Here're your bicycle tag,and this is the receipt for your deposit.
这是您的停放车牌,这是您的押金收据。
It's very important that you keep the receipt
请你一定保存好收据,
or you will not be able to get your deposit back when you leave.
否则您离开时将取不回押金。
G:All right.Thank you for your help.
旅客:好的,谢谢你的帮忙。
R:My pleasure.
登记员:很高兴为您服务。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • mailboxn. 邮筒,邮箱
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • permitn. 许可证,执照 v. 允许,许可
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案