剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程下册 Unit10:猜:昨天下午1点30发生了什么
日期:2015-07-27 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本:

Unit10 Guess:What was happening at about 1:30 yesterday afternoon?

第10单元 猜:昨天下午1点30发生了什么?

1.Listen,ask and answer.

1.听,问,答。

This is a very clean and nice room.

这是一间很干净漂亮的屋子。

Early in the moring the parents went to work and the two children also went to school.

早上父母都去上班了,两个孩子也去上学。

Usually they don't go home at noon time.

一般他们中午不回家。

They have their meals at school or at their work place.

他们在学校吃午饭或者在工作地点吃。

But yesterday at 2:30 in the afternoon,the father forgot to bring his film ticket before he went to work,so he had to return home to fetch his film ticket.

但是昨天下午2点30,爸爸去上班之前忘记带电影票,所以他不得不返回家去拿电影票。

But when he got home he was very surprised,because the room was very dirty and untidy.

但是当他回到家,他被吓一跳,因为房间非常脏乱。

It seems that someone had broken the window and entered the room from it.

看起来像是某人砸碎玻璃闯入了房间。

The father didn't know what to do, so he quickly called the police to come to his house.

爸爸不知道该怎么办,所以他立刻打电话让警察来家里。

The policeman looked at the room very carefully.

警察仔细检查了房间。

Later on,he asked the father the following questions:When did you leave home?

后来,警察问了爸爸以下问题:你什么时候离开的家?

What was the room like before you went to work?

在你去上班之前屋子什么样?

Did you close the window?

你关窗户了吗?

When did you come back?

你什么时候回来的?

Why did you come back?

你为什么回来?

How many children did you have ?

你有几个孩子?

When did they go to shool?

他们什么时候去上学?

Do you often come back at noon time?

你经常在中午的时候回来吗?

Where do they usually have lunch?

他们经常在哪里吃午饭?

Do you think your children could have come back?

你认为你的孩子们有可能回来吗?

The father answered all the questions and then the policeman said to the man,

爸爸回答了所有的问题,然后警察对他说,

"Don't worry,now.

“现在不用担心了。

Maybe everything will be clear when your children come back.You can ask them."

也学当你的孩子们回来时一切都会清楚地。你可以问问他们。”

The policeman said this and left.

警察说完就走了。

The father felt a little strange .

爸爸感觉有点奇怪。

But he got the answer when the children came back.

但是当孩子们回来后他得到了答案。

Do you know what happening before 2:30 yesterday afternoon?

你知道在昨天下午2点30之前发生了什么吗?

3.Listen,colour,draw and wirte.

3.听,涂,画,写。

It's a nice afternoon.

那是一个很美的下午。

Can you see two children playing in the garden?

你能看到有两个孩子在花园里玩吗?

Yes,but what are they doing?

是的,但是他们在干什么?

Oh,they are throwing and catching the ball.

哦,他们在扔球接球。

But I can't see the ball.

但是我看不见球。

Where is the ball?

球在哪里?

Please draw a ball between the two children.

请在两个孩子之间画一个球。

OK,draw a ball between the two children .

好的,在两个孩子之间画一个球。

Shall I colour the ball?

我要给球涂色吗?

Yes,colour it black and red.

是的,把它涂成黑色和红色。

OK,the ball is now black and red.

好的,球现在是黑红色。

I finish it.

我完成了。

Good.Please colour the dog grey.

好。请把狗涂成灰色。

Sorry.Which dog shall I colour?

对不起。我该涂哪只狗?

Oh,colour the dog under the table grey.

哦,把桌子底下那条狗涂成灰色。

What about the dog under the trees?

那树下的那条狗呢?

Oh,yes,colour that dog yellow.

哦,是的,把那条狗涂成黄色。

Should I colour the birds in the sky,too?

我也要给天上的鸟涂色吗?

Just color the second bird blue and the third bird green.

只把第二只鸟涂成蓝色,第三只绿色。

All right.Colour the second bird blue and the third bird green.

好。把第二只鸟涂成蓝色,第三只绿色。

Great!

好极了!

Now look,there is only one glass on the table.

现在看一下,桌子上只有个玻璃杯。

But there are two children.

但是有两个孩子。

Please draw another glass on the table.

请在桌子上再画一个玻璃杯。

Should I colour the glass?

我要给玻璃杯涂色吗?

No,don't colour the glass.

不,不要给玻璃杯涂色。

But you can colour the flowers.

但是你可以给花涂色。

Which flower should I colour?

我该涂哪朵花?

Should I colour them all?

我要把它们都涂色吗?

Just colour the first flower purple and the last flower pink.

只把第一朵涂成紫色,最后一朵涂成粉红色。

Are they beautiful now?

现在它们很漂亮吧?

Yes,can you find the plane in the sky?

是的,你能找到天上的飞机吗?

Yes,shall I colour the plane,too?

是的,我也要给飞机涂色吗?

No,just write the word "plane" on the plane.

不,只是在飞机上写上单词“plane”。

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

Yes,let me write the word "plane" on the plane.

是的,让我在飞机上写上单词“plane”。

Good,you've done a great job.

好,你做的非常好。

9.Listen,read and act.

9.听,读,演。

Many years ago,a bad queen asked someone to kill Snow White in the forest.

很多年以前,一个坏王后吩咐人要把白雪公主杀死在树林。

But that man didn't do it.

但是那个人没有那么做。

So Snow White quickly ran away.

所以白雪公主立刻逃走了。

In the late afternoon,Snow White came to a small house.

傍晚的时候,白雪公主走到了一个小房子里。

Since she was so sleep and tired,she fell asleep on one of the beds.

因为她太困太累,就在其中的一张床上睡着了。

ACT I

第一幕

Hey,who is sleeping on my bed?

嗨,是谁睡在我的床上?

Oh,it's a girl.

哦,是一个女孩。

Let's wake her up and ask her questions.

让我们把她叫醒并问问她。

Don't do that!She's not a bad girl.

不要那么做!她不是坏女孩。

Let her sleep.We can sleep over there.

让她睡不。我们可以睡那边。

Oh,I'm sorry.I was sleeping on your bed.

哦,对不起。我在你床上睡觉了。

I'm sorry.But...

对不起。但是...

But who are you?

但是你是谁?

I'm Snow White.

我是白雪公主。

The bad queen,my step-mother asked someone to kill me in the forest.

那个坏王后,我的继母吩咐人要把我杀死在树林。

But that man didn't do it and he let me run away.So I came here.

但是那个人没有那么做并让我逃跑。所以我在这里了。

Oh,what a poor girl!You should stay here.

哦,好可怜的女孩!你应该待在这里。

Nobody can find you here.

没有人能在这里找到你。

We are going to work now.

我们现在要去工作了。

We'll see you in the afternoon.

我们下午再来见你。

OK,bye-bye.

好,拜拜。

ACT II

第二幕

Mirror,mirror,on the wall,who is the most beautiful one in the world?

镜子,镜子,在墙上,谁是这个世界上最美丽的人?

Snow White.

白雪公主。

What?Snow White?

什么?白雪公主?

She is dead already.

她已经死了。

No,she is still in the forest.

不,她还在树林里。

I'm going to kill her now.

我现在要去杀了她。

The queen gets dressed and goes into the forest to find Snow White.

女王穿戴好就去树林找白雪公主。

ACT III

第三幕

Oh,grandma,are you OK?Let me help you up.

哦,奶奶,你还好吗?让我帮你起来。

Oh,what a kind girl!

哦,多好的女孩!

I'm OK!

我很好!

Here's an apple for you.You can eat it.

给你一个苹果,你可以吃了它。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Bye-bye.

拜拜。

Oh,I'm sleepy now.

哦,我现在很困。

I can't open my eyes.

我睁不开眼。

Snow white falls down.

白雪公主倒下了。

ACT IV

第四幕

Look,that's Snow White.

看,那是白雪公主。

What's wrong with her?Is she dead?

她怎么了?她死了?

No,she isn't .Let's get her some water.

不,她没死。让我们给她点水。

Here's the water.Snow White,wake up.Wake up.

这是水。白雪公主,醒醒,醒醒。

She's dead now.

她现在已经死了。

Let's make her a beautiful bed with flowers.

让我们为她做一个美丽的花床。

Who can help her?Who can help her?

谁能帮她?谁能帮她?

Can I help you?

我能帮你们吗?

What's wrong with this beautiful girl?

这个美丽的女孩怎么了?

She is dead.She can't wake up.

她死了。她醒不过来。

Oh,let me see.She is so beautiful .

哦,让我看看。她是那么漂亮。

She should be my beautiful wife.

她应该做我美丽的妻子。

The price kissed Snow White on the hand.

王子吻了吻白雪公主的手。

She wakes up.

她醒了。

Oh,who are you?

哦,你是谁?

He helped to save you.

他救了你。

You were dead just now.

你刚才死了。

No,she was sleeping just now.

不,她刚才在睡觉。

Let me help you stand up.

让我帮你站起来。

Do you want to be my wife?

你想做我的妻子吗?

Yes.That's great.

是的。那样好极了。

Let's have a party.Let's have a party.

让我们举行一个晚会。让我们举行一个晚会。

How happy I am!

我是多幸福啊!

Me,too.Let's dance togeter.

我也是。让我们一起跳舞吧。

All of us,let's dance together.

所有人,一起跳舞吧。

Read aloud

朗读

wardrobe

衣橱  

window

窗户  

mat

席子

footprints

脚印 

handprints

手印 

messy

肮脏的

untidy

不整洁的 

toys

玩具   

litter

垃圾

stool

凳子   

dress-up

打扮  

policeman

警察

分享到