剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程下册 Unit6:你多高
日期:2015-06-29 09:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本:

Unit 6 How tall are you?

第六单元 你多高?

3.Let's chant.

3.唱唱跳跳。

How tall are you?

你多高?

I really don't know.

我确实不知道.

Let me measure your height.I can tell you.

让我量一下你的身高。我可以告诉你。

How tall is he?

他多高?

I really don't know.

我确实不知道.

Let me measure his height.I can tell you.

让我量一下他的身高。我可以告诉你。

5.Listen,read and act.

5.听,读,演。

Hi!Bob!I haven't seen you for a long time!

嗨!鲍勃!很长时间没见你了!

You look taller and stronger now.

你看起来长高了,变壮了。

Really?I should be taller and stronger now.

是吗?我现在应该是高了壮了。

Where have you been?

你去哪里了?

I've been to a winter camp,and we did a lot of body-building work.

我去了一个冬令营,我们做了很多健身工作。

Of course,I can see that.

当然,我看出来了。

Thanks,where have you been?You look taller,too.

谢谢,你去哪里了?你看起来也高了。

Really?I went swimming every day.

是吗?我每天都去游泳。

But I didn't feel I was growing taller.

但是我没有感到我长高了。

Well,nobody does feel that.

嗯,没有人那样认为。

But lots of body movement helps us grow.

但是身体活动帮我我们成长。

Yes,I guess so.

是的,我猜也是。

That's why I'm going to the sports room now.

那就是我现在为什么要去运动室。

Great!So am I!Let's go there together.

好极了!我也是!我们一起去吧。

8.Listen,read and act.

8.听,读,演。

Michael Jordon loved to play basketball when he was young.

麦克乔丹小时候很喜欢打篮球。

He always followed his brother to the basketball court.

他经常跟着他的哥哥去篮球场。

Because he was quite short,he was often picked on by a bigger boy,whose name was Mark.

因为他很矮,他经常被一个大男孩找茬,他叫马克。

What's the matter?Too short?

怎么回事?太矮?

Mark ran the ball quickly here and there and shot it into the net,the game was soon over.

马克运球很快,一会这一会那,直接进球,游戏结束。

If I were taller,that would not happen.

如果我高一点,那就不会发生了。

You played very well today.

你今天打的很好。

Don't worry.We'll win next time.

不要担心。下次我们会赢。

Michael went home and saw his mum cooking in the kitchen.

麦克回家后看见妈妈在厨房做饭。

He sat there quietly for a minute and then asked.

他在那静静坐了几分钟然后问。

Mum,how can I grow taller?

妈妈,我怎么才能长高?

Salt.Put some salt in your shoes!

盐。在你的鞋里放些盐。

Salt?

盐?

Yes,you put salt in your shoes and you say a prayer every day and then you'll grow taller.

是的,你在鞋里放些盐,然后每天都做个祈祷,那样你就长高了。

Michael didn't understand how salt could make him grow taller.

麦克不理解为什么盐会让他长高。

So he sat there and tired to work it out by looking.

所以他坐在那里,试图通过观察来弄明白。

Looking at the trees and the flowers growing taller every day in the garden,

他看到花园里的树和花每天都在长高,

Michael said to himself,"If mum can make the trees and flowers grow taller,she should also be able to make me grow taller. Maybe she is right."

麦克对自己说:如果妈妈能让树和花长高,她就能让我也长高。也许她是对的。

Mum,how long will it take?

妈妈,那将需要多长时间?

If you want it work,you should have patience and say a prayer every night.

如果你想有效果,你就必须有耐心,每天晚上祈祷一次。

Now go and wash up.

现在去洗手吧。

Your brother and sister are ready for dinner.

你哥哥和姐姐都准备吃饭呢。

Michael sat at the table but didn't eat anything.

麦克坐在桌子旁什么也没吃。

Dad saw Michael was eating nothing and said.

爸爸看到麦克什么也没吃就说,

First things first.

先做重要的事。

You should eat some vegetables.

你应该吃些蔬菜。

They will do you a lot of good.

它们对你有很大帮助。

After dinner,Michael quickly took a shower,said a prayer and went to sleep.

晚饭后,麦克迅速洗个澡,做个祈祷就睡了。

After that,Michael always wore his favourite shoes and said a prayer.

自此以后,麦克总是穿他最喜爱的鞋子,并做祈祷。

Two months passed,Michael still didn't grow an inch.

两个月过去了,麦克没有长高一公分。

He felt very sad.

他很伤心。

His Dad came to talk to him.

爸爸去和他聊天。

What's wrong,Michael?

怎么了,麦克?

Nothing's wrong.

没什么事。

I just want to grow taller quickly.

我只是想赶快长高。

Why do you want to be taller?

你为何想长高?

I can play basketball.

我可以打篮球。

And I don't want to lose the game.

而且我不想输掉比赛。

Being taller can help you play,but determination can help you play better.

长得高可以帮助你打球,但信心能让你打的更好。

If you go on practising and playing,you are sure to win.

如果你继续练习打球,你肯定会赢。

On hearing these words,Michael quickly jumped up

听到这些话,麦克立刻跳了起来。

His father didn't understand and asked.

他爸爸不明白,就问。

Where are you going,Michael?

你要去哪里,麦克?

I've got a game.

我有一场比赛。

The game was almost over and it was a close tie.

比赛快结束了,是个友谊赛。

Then one player got hurt and couldn't play any more.It was Michael's chance.

有个运动员受伤了不能再打球。麦克的机会来了。

I'll do it.

我要打球。

Hey,Michael,you want to play?

嗨,麦克,你想打球?

You'll lose again.You're too short.

你会再次输掉的。你太矮了。

Michael didn't listen to what he said and went on playing basketball.

麦克不理会他说的,继续打篮球。

He carried the ball here and there,ran a few steps and shot the ball into the basket.

他四处运球,向前跑几步,把球投进了球篮。

Michael's team won the game.

麦克队赢了比赛。

I did it.I did it.I shot the ball into the net!

我做到了。我做到了。我把球投进了球篮!

He shouted quickly.

他立刻大声喊。

Everybody was very happy .

每个人都很高兴。

From that day,mum stopped putting salt in Micheal's shoes,but Michael didn't stop working hard and he prayed every night.

从那天开始,妈妈不再往麦克的鞋里放盐,但是麦克没有停止努力,他每晚都祈祷。

In the end he grew to be a 6′6″-inch-tall basketball player.

最后,他章程一个6.6英尺的足球运动员。

Read aloud

朗读

If we want to grow taller,we should...

如果我们想长高,我们应该...

get up early

早起

go to bed early

早睡

go running

去跑步

play football

踢足球

drink milk

喝牛奶

eat vegetables

吃蔬菜

eat an egg

吃一个鸡蛋

eat a chicken leg

吃一个鸡腿

be happy

高兴 

climb a hill

爬山

play basketball

打篮球

skip a rope

跳绳

go swimming

去游泳

take a shower

洗澡

do morning exercises

做晨练

分享到