剑桥少儿英语第三级MP3教程下册 Unit2:快乐整年
日期:2015-06-01 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本:

Unit 2 Being happy all year round

第二单元 快乐整年

1.Listen,look and talk.

1.听,看,说。

Whick holiday do you like?

你喜欢哪个节日?

I like Children's Day.

我喜欢儿童节。

When is that?

什么时候?

It's on June 1st.

6月1号

What do you usually do?

你经常做什么?

I do lots of things:singing,dacning,going out,talking and playing computer games.

我做很多事情:唱歌,跳舞,出去玩,聊天和玩电脑游戏。

That's interesting.

很有趣。

It is.You can join us if you like.

是的。如果你愿意也可以加入我们。

6.Listen,read and play.

6.听,读,说。

How are we going to play this game ?

我们要怎么玩这个游戏?

Hello,everybody!

大家好!

This is an interesting game.

这是一个有趣的游戏。

First,it needs someone to start or stop the music.

首先,需要一个人来开始和结束音乐。

Who wants to come to the front and do this?

谁想到前面来做这件事?

Good.Now listen carefully.

好的。现在认真听。

Each of you puts a book on your head and walks around the room while the music is playing.

每人把一本书放到头上,然后当音乐响的时候围着教室走路。

When the music stops,everyone must stop,go down on one knee,raise both hands in the air and stand up again without dropping the book.

当音乐停止时,每个人必须停下,一个膝盖挨地,举起双手,然后再站起来,不让书掉。

When everyone has done so,the music starts again and everyone goes on walking as before.

当每人都这样做后,音乐再响起来,每个人接着像上次一样继续走。

If someone has dropped the book,he is out of the game.

如果某人把书掉了,他就出局。

The last one with the book still on his or her head is the winner.Let's play now.

最后一个书没有掉下来的同学就是胜利者。我们开始玩吧。

7.Let's chant and sing.

7.唱唱跳跳。

Happy all year round,happy all year round.

快乐整年,快乐整年。

We are visiting the world on a merry-go-round.

我们坐在旋转木马上正周游世界。

Watching the moon,counting the beautiful stars.

看看月亮,数数美丽的星星。

We are smelling the flowers from our lovely car.

我们可爱的车里闻着花香。

Happy all year round,happy all year round.

快乐整年,快乐整年。

We are visiting the world on a merry-go-round.

我们坐在旋转木马上正周游世界。

Watching the moon,counting the beautiful stars.

看看月亮,数数美丽的星星。

We are smelling the flowers from our lovely car.

我们可爱的车里闻着花香。

Happy all year round,happy all year round.

快乐整年,快乐整年。

We are visiting the world on a merry-go-round.

我们坐在旋转木马上正周游世界。

Watching the moon,counting the beautiful stars.

看看月亮,数数美丽的星星。

We are smelling the flowers from our lovely car.

我们可爱的车里闻着花香。

8.Listen,read and act.

8.听,读,演。

The singing lion

唱歌的狮子

The little lion loves singing,

小狮子爱唱歌,

but everybody knows that he is not a good singer

但是每个人都知道他不是一个好歌手。

Listen!He is talking to his mum.

听!他正和妈妈说话。

Mum,shall we have a singsong?

妈妈,我们能唱歌吗?

Not now,dear,I've got a headache.

现在不行,亲爱的,我头疼。

You can go and play with your friends.

你可以去和你的朋友们玩。

Maybe you can sing for them.

也许你可以给他们唱歌。

Oh,playing with my friends.That's nice.

哦,和我的朋友们玩。很不错。

The little lion went outside and saw a giraffe and spoke to the giraffe.

小狮子去了外面看见一个长颈鹿,就对长颈鹿说。

Hello,Giraffe,have you got some time?

你好,长颈鹿,你有时间吗?

I'd like to sing a song for you.

我想为你唱首歌。

Oh,no,I'm afraid I have no time now.

哦,不,我恐怕现在没有时间。

I forgot to post a letter yesterday.

我昨天忘记投信了。

My mum is angry with me.

我妈妈对我很生气。

I'm going to the post office now.

我现在要去邮局。

Maybe you can sing to the camel.

也许你可以给骆驼唱歌。

Right.I can sing to the camel.

是的。我可以给骆驼唱歌。

The little lion went to look for the camel.

小狮子去找骆驼。

And he found him sleeping under a tree.

他发现骆驼在树下睡觉。

Good moring,Camel.Shall we have a singsong?

早上好,骆驼。我们能一起唱歌吗?

Of course not.I'm sleeping and I'm tired.

不行。我在睡觉,我很累。

Maybe you should find Swan.

也许你可以去找天鹅。

She loves to sing and dance.

她喜欢唱歌跳舞。

Oh,I forgot the swan.I should go and find her.

哦,我忘记了天鹅。我要去找她。

The little lion came to a lake and found the swan there drinking water.

小狮子去了湖边,发现天鹅正喝水。

Hello,my beautiful swan.

你好,我漂亮的天鹅。

Shall we have a singsong?

我们能唱歌吗?

Well,if you want,you can sing it for me.

好的,如果你愿意,你可以为我唱歌。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

But could you help me if I'm wrong?

但是如果我错了你能帮助我吗?

Now please listen.

请听。

The little lion began to sing.

小狮子开始唱歌。

But his voice was so horrible that all the nearby animals ran away.

但是他的嗓音实在是太可怕了,以至于所有附近的动物都逃跑了。

So the swan stopped him quickly.

所以天鹅立刻阻止他。

OK.That's enough.

好。可以了。

Listen,I have a friend.But he lives in a cave.

听着,我有一个朋友。但是他住在洞里。

He likes sing very much.

他非常喜欢唱歌。

Maybe you can sing with him.

也许你可以和他一起唱歌。

Oh,that's good.We can sing together.Bye!Swan.

哦,那太好了。我们可以一起唱歌。再见,天鹅。

The little lion came to the cave,

小狮子去了洞穴,

but it was too dark inside and he was afraid to go inside.

但是太黑了他不敢进去。

Just then a snake appeared and said to the little lion.

就在那时一条蛇出现了,对小狮子说。

Hello,little lion.Why are you here?

你好,小狮子。你为什么在这?

My friend Swan told me that she had a friend living in the cave.And he likes to sing.

我的朋友天鹅告诉我说她有个朋友住在洞穴,并且也喜欢唱歌。

The swan told me that we could sing together.

天鹅告诉我说我们可以一起唱歌。

Ah,I see.

啊,我知道了。

You can go inside and sing to your friend.

你可以进去为你的朋友唱歌。

I'm sure your friend would also like to sing with you.But it's dark inside.

我相信你的朋友也喜欢和你一起唱歌。但是里面很黑。

I can't see anybody inside.

我看不见任何人。

Don't worry.Your friend is a little shy.

不要担心。你的朋友有点害羞。

Just go inside and sing.

尽管进去唱歌。

And he will follow you to sing soon.

然后他会马上跟着你一起唱。

The little lion raced inside and sang at the top of his voice.

小狮子跑进了洞穴并且用最高的声调来唱歌。

Suddenly the little lion heard a voice too.

忽然小狮子也听到了一个声音。

So the little lion sang one song after another and the other animal knew all the same songs.

所以小狮子一首接一首地唱,另外一个动物也都知道相同的歌曲。

The little lion was so happy.

小狮子很高兴。

The little lion stayed with his friend in the cave for a long time.

小狮子和他的朋友在洞穴里待了好长时间。

He sang and sang until he was called back for dinner.

他唱啊唱啊一直到被喊回家吃饭。

Since that time,the little lion has gone to the cave and sung with his shy friend.

从那次,小狮子就一直去洞穴和他的害羞朋友一起唱歌。

The other animals decided not to tell him that it was really an echo of his own voice because they didn't have to hear the little lion's songs!

其他动物决定不告诉他那是他的回声,因为他们不想听到小狮子的歌声!

Read Aloud

朗读

January 1st

1月1日  

New Year's Day

新年

February

二月    

Spring Festival

春节

March 12th

3月12日 

Tree-planting Day

植树节

April

四月 

Easter

复活节

May 1st

5月1日    

Labour Day

劳动节

June 1st

6月1日    

Children's Day

儿童节

July

7月  

Summer Vacation

暑假

August

8月   

Mid-Autumn Festival in China

中国的中秋节

September 10th

9月10日 

Teacher's Day

教师节

October 1st

10月1日  

National Day

国庆节

Novermber

11月   

Thanksgiving Day

感恩节

December 25th

12月25日 

Christmas

圣诞节

分享到