舌尖上的中国第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第77期:厨房的秘密(18)
日期:2016-08-05 15:02

(单词翻译:单击)

They are stuffing meat into the pomelo peels, using egg as a seal.
用鸡蛋液将肉馅儿封在袖子皮里。
They stuffed pomelo peels are to be sauteed and then stewed.
先煎再喂。
It is Granny Li's original recipe.
这是李婆婆的独创。
The soup and dishes she makes every day have no attractive appearance, nor requiring outstanding skills,
她每天炖的汤,烧的菜既没有美轮美奂的卖相更没有出神入化的手段,
but that would not stop most Chinese's attachment to "Mama's flavour".
然而,这并不妨碍大多数中国人对“妈妈菜”的眷恋

鸡蛋汤.jpg


As an important trading centre in Asia, Hong Kong introduces delicacies from all over the world to Chinese, and at the same time, introduces Chinese cuisine to the world.
作为亚洲重要的贸易中心,香港将世界各地的美食积聚起来又使中国菜漂洋过海而去。
Now cross your fingers and spin.
把手指交叉起来,打转。
Do you hear me? One, two, three!
汤利,记住了,一、二、三!
You're enjoying yourself so much.
你唱得这么开心啊。
Shall we make a wish?
不如现在你们每个人许个愿望?
Next time when we meet here again, what do you want to eat?
我们下次来到这里的时候你们想吃到什么东西?
Tell me, one for everyone.
每个人讲一样告诉我。
Even though they do not meet frequently, they could still remember there's such a sister, with white hair, playing with them and talking about delicious food with them.
好久不见他们依稀记得这位陪他们玩陪他们聊美食的白发妹妹。
Although their taste buds are aging, the taste of delicious food in the hometown still remains in their memories.
尽管味蕾正处在退化阶段然,而他们对家乡的美食依然可以如数家珍。

分享到
重点单词
  • outstandingadj. 突出的,显著的,未支付的
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • attachmentn. 附件,附著,附属物,依恋,忠诚,依赖 [法律]扣押