新概念早读英语初中版(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:什么也不说
日期:2015-11-11 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Say Nothing
什么也不说
How tired I am! Looking at the night lamp,
真累啊!注视着夜灯。
I think about nothing in particular.
我的脑子一片空白,
I also don't feel like saying anything
也不想说什么。
Soft music comes from the radio. It makes me more tired and sleepy.
收音机里飘出来的轻音乐让我昏昏欲睡,
My eyelids are feeling heavy.
眼皮沉甸甸的。
Suddenly,it occurs to me that I haven't done my homework yet.
突然,我意识到我还没有做完家庭作业。
What a shame!I have to turn off the radio and open my math exercise book.
真可怜.我得关掉收音机,打开数学练习本。
"Which of the six graphs best represents each function?"
"下面六幅图哪个最准确地代表了各个公式。"
reads the title.
我念着题目。
The work is not difficult for me,
这些作业对我来说不太难,

xgn06.jpg


but I am weary and when I see the mountainous pile of books on my left,
可是我筋疲力尽,再看看左手边堆积如山的书本,
I really don't want to do any more.
我真的不想再做了。
Sometimes I hate having to read so many books.
有时候我真讨厌要读那么多书,
I don't know why we have to read all kinds of books
我真不明白为什么要读尽有的
and take so many boring examinations.
参加那么多的考试。
Some teachers divide students into groups according to how high their marks are
有些老师根据学生的分数划分学生等级。
It seems that students with different marks are treated differently.
分数不同的学生所受的待遇不同。
It is a good idea but do teachers really know how a"bad-student"thinks?
这是个好办法.可是老师们真的知道"差学生"怎么想的吗?
I guess it's the worst way.
我想这是最差劲的办法。
As we know some Nobel winners were actually bad students,
众所周知,一些"诺贝尔"获得者其实是差学生,
while none of the top students ever win it.
没有一个好学生获得这个奖。
What do you think about it?
你是怎么想的呢?
Everyone,including students,teachers, parents etc.
包括学生,老师,家长在内的所有人
expects the education system to change.
都希望改善教育体系。
As the students, we all need to study in the same wonderful sunshine.
作为学生,我们需要在同等的环境中学习。
I should let you know,that what the students need is knowledge
我还要告诉你们,学生需要的是知识而
but not necessarily high marks.
而不是高分。
It's 12 o'clock now.
已是午夜12点了。
I hope that I didn't get too carried away musing over these problems.
我希望这些问题不要占据我太多的时间,
Anyhow,I have to prepare for tomorrow's test.
不管怎样,我还要准备明天的考试。
I really don't want to say anymore.
我真的什么也不想说了。

分享到
重点单词
  • wearyadj. 疲倦的,厌烦的 v. 疲倦,厌烦,生厌
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • mountainousadj. 多山的,如山一般的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,