赖世雄中级美语上册(MP3+中英字幕) 第64篇:说同样的语言
日期:2015-05-11 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

64. Speaking the Same Language
第64课 说同样的语言
Sally is talking with her friend, Don. (S=Sally; D=Don)
莎莉正在和她的朋友唐讲话。
Tell me, Don. How come you're from Spain but you can't speak Spanish very well?
告诉我, 唐。为什么你是个西班牙人但西班牙语却说得不怎么好?
It's not my mother tongue. My father is Spanish and my mother is American.
那不是我的母语。我爸爸是西班牙人而我妈妈是美国人。
We usually speak English at home.
我们在家通常都说英语。
Oh, I see.
哦, 我明白了。
Your Spanish is probably better than mine.
你的西班牙语可能比我的好。
Yes, but you speak English more fluently than I.
对啊, 可是你英语说得比我流利。
How come? Aren't you American?
怎么会这样呢?你不是美国人吗?
Yes, but my mother is Spanish.
对, 可是我妈妈是西班牙人。
Don't tell me...
那该不会……
That's right. We usually speak Spanish at home.
没错。我们在家大都讲西班牙语。
It doesn't matter as long as we can communicate.
只要我们能沟通就无所谓啦。
That's true.
说的一点儿没错。

分享到