赖世雄中级美语上册(MP3+中英字幕) 第48篇:急惊风遇上慢郎中
日期:2015-04-27 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

48. Fast Food, Slow Service
第48课 急惊风遇上慢郎中
Tess is a cashier at a fast-food restaurant. Michael is a customer in a hurry.
黛丝是一家快餐店的收银员, 迈克尔则是一位赶时间的顾客。
Good afternoon, sir. How are you today?
午安, 先生。您今天好吗?
Save it,, lady. Just get me a burger and fries.
不必客套了, 小姐。就给我一份汉堡包和薯条吧。
Would you care for a drink or anything else?
要不要来杯饮料或别的东西?
Listen. Though I know you're trying to be nice, I don't have all day.
听着, 虽然我知道你想要对我亲切, 但是我可没那闲功夫。
If I want anything else, I'll mention it, Ok?
如果我还要别的东西, 我会说的, 好吗?
Are you sure you don't want a dessert? A milk-shake maybe?
您确定不要来份点心吗?来杯奶昔如何?
No , just go and bring me my order, will you?
不要, 只要把我点的东西拿来就行了, 好吗?
Wait a minute! You look familiar.
等等!您看起来很面熟。
You're Michael Jordan, aren't you?
您是迈克尔?乔丹, 对不对?
Tell me, how does it feel to be such a famous basketball player.
告诉我, 当一个这么有名的篮球员感觉如何?
That's it. I've had enough. I'm going to a real fast-food restaurant.
够了!我受够了。我要去一家真正的快餐店。

分享到