赖世雄中级美语上册(MP3+中英字幕) 第58篇:有其父必有其子
日期:2015-05-06 06:40

(单词翻译:单击)

58. Like Father, Like Son
第58课 有其父必有其子
Tom, whose parents are conservative, is talking to Karen, whose parents are open-minded.
汤姆的父母想法很保守,他正在跟凯伦说话,她的父母思想很开明。
Boy, I'm really fed up with my dad.
唉,我真的受够我老爸了。
Why? What's the problem?
为什么?出了什么问题?
My dad, whose upbringing was very strict, expects me to live by his old rules.
我那在严格管教之下长大的老爸指望我也按照他的老规矩生活。
K;That's too bad. He must be crazy.
那太惨了。他一定是疯了。
You know what? He even buys clothes for me, the styles of which belong to the fifties.
你知道吗?他甚至还买五十年代样式的衣服给我。
What a nut!
好个疯子!
Hey, stop calling my dad names.
嘿,别辱骂我爹了。
But I thought…
可是我以为……
No matter what, he's still my dad.
不管怎么样,他还是我的老爸。
Like father, like son!
真是有其父必有其子!

分享到