《缘满情人节》精讲15期:咱俩对脾气
日期:2015-06-06 07:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I can do my lunch break,and I can do after 5?
我能中午时和5点以后做吗?
Okay, great.
好的 很好
No, no, no.I don't mind peopIe with fetishes.
不不不,我不介意有恋物癖的人
No, no, no, very creative people.
不 是非常独特的人
I gotta put you on hold, sorry.
我得挂了 抱歉
Good morning.
早安
You're a strong, confident person.
信心十足 你能行
Good morning. Who are you?
早安 你是?
I am Liz. I am one of the receptionists.I'm subbing for Monica.
我是Liz 我是名接待员。我来接替Monica的班
Oh, yeah, Monica,because she wanted today off.Shit, she has a life.
噢 Monica因为她今天想请假 见鬼 她还真是会过生活啊
She had a funeral, which is a life,I guess.
她要去参加葬礼 也算生活吧
Well, Liz, I'm Paula.
Liz 我是Paula
I know they call me Bipolar Paula. Don't.But you should know I'm in crisis.
我知道他们叫我双面人Paula 不要这么做。但是你要知道我正面临一场危机
Okay.I don't wanna talk about it.
好的,我一点不想聊这些
Okay.It has nothing to do with being alone...on Valentine's Day.
好的这跟单身过情人节...没任何关系
Of course not.
那是当然
And everything to do with the cIient in crisis.
客户的危机就是我的危机
That sounds chaIlenging.
听起来很有挑战性
"Challenging"?
挑战性?
Gotta figure out if he still has an athIetic career.If he doesn't, big fat problemo.
必须得维持他的体育生涯,如果不行 那就是大大的问题了
Well, I'm here to help you solve that problem.
我就是过来帮您解决问题的
Who's on hold?
谁的电话?
My mother.I'm sorry.
我母亲,抱歉
Hangs up on her own mother.That's cold.We might just get along.
挂自己亲妈的电话,够冷血,我们应该合得来

影视精讲


sub for 接替
I had to sub for the referee, who was sick.
裁判病了,我得代为裁判.
I am Liz. I am one of the receptionists.I'm subbing for Monica.
我是Liz 我是名接待员。我来接替Monica的班

in crisis 危机
inflation has been defeated but budgets are in crisis .
通货膨胀已经得到遏制,但财政预算却陷入危机。
And everything to do with the cIient in crisis.
客户的危机就是我的危机

figure out 弄明白; 解决
They're trying to figure out the politics of this whole situation.
他们正试图弄明白整个情形背后的权术争斗。

分享到