《缘满情人节》精讲14期:不知道情人节的火星人
日期:2015-05-11 21:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So, like, Iast night, amazing.
是这么回事 昨晚真是棒极了
This morning,she couldn't get away fast enough.
但今早她却像逃难一样离开
Any chance there was a little, shaIl we say,disappointment on her part?
那会不会是不怎么样? 对她来说
No. What? No. None.At all.
什么? 不 不可能,绝对不可能
Well-- No, no, no. It was fine.
嗯...不会的 昨晚很不错
Fine's not good enough, dude.
很不错可不够
It was better than fine.It was a soIid A.Minus. B plus, A minus. A minus.
比很不错要好很多,百分百能得A 还是A- B+ 应该是A- A-
I hate VaIentine's Day.
我讨厌情人节
Why can't these guys deliver their flowers to their girlfriends themselves?
为什么这些家伙不能亲自给他们女友送花?
Wait, what?
等一下 你说什么?
They just dump them in the mailroom.I mean, if they don't wanna take the time to--
他们就这样扔在收件室门口。要是他们真的不想花时间...
Whoa, whoa, whoa.It's Valentine's Day today?
噢 噢 噢 今天是情人节?
HeIlo?
看到没?
Happy VaIentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Wha--? No, it's a Monday.Valentine's Day always falls on a Thursday.
什...? 不是吧 今天是星期一啊,情人节不是都在星期四吗
That's Thanksgiving, Hoosier-head.
那是感恩节 火星人
Really?You're 25. You thought that for 25 years?
真的?你都25岁了 难道你25年都这么认为?
Dude, he's from Indiana.They only celebrate Love Your Cousin Day.
伙计 这家伙是印第安纳来的,他们那里只庆祝家庭节日
No, you're thinking of Kentucky. Of course Liz was acting weird this morning.
没这回事 那是肯塔基 这就能说得通为什么Liz今早怪怪的
You do have something planned for tonight, right?
你今晚有计划吧?
How could I have something planned for tonight? I didn't even know until right now.
怎么可能有计划? 我刚刚才知道

影视精讲


get away 逃走
This morning,she couldn't get away fast enough.
但今早她却像逃难一样离开

deliver 投递;传送
Why can't these guys deliver their flowers to their girlfriends themselves?
为什么这些家伙不能亲自给他们女友送花?
This means we deliver more value than expected.
这意味着我们我们提供客户超过其期望的价值。

分享到