《缘满情人节》精讲08期:情人节不需要理由
日期:2015-04-09 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


He's the first decent guy I've dated in a long time.
他是我第一个正式交往了这么久的靠谱的男人
It's going that well, huh?
进展很顺利吧?
I am so sick of dating.I'm so jealous of you guys.
我真是厌倦了约会 真嫉妒你们
When do I get to meet the phantom physician?
什么时候让我见见这位神秘医师啊?
I think soon.You guys got plans tonight?
快了吧,今晚有安排吗?
No. He has to go to San Francisco,so we're gonna talk on the phone.
没,他要去旧金山,我们就只能通电话了
You know what you should do?You shouId fly up and surprise him.
你知道你该怎么做吗? 你应该飞过去 给他个惊喜
You think so? Yeah. Why not?
真的吗?是啊 为什么不呢?
No.Come on.
不要吧,拜托
I don't know where he's staying--
我都不知道他住哪里
You make a call, you find out.What's the big deal?
打个电话不就知道了 这有什么难的?
God, you realIy think I should go?Why not?
天啊 我真的要去吗?为什么不呢?
Come on, it's Valentine's Day.You don't think. You just do.
拜托,今天是情人节唉,不要思考,去做就是了

影视精讲


sick of 厌倦了,厌烦了
I get sick of being thought of as a political automaton.
我讨厌被看作政治机器。
He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.
他等我都等烦了。

jealous of 妒忌
A thought struck her. Was she jealous of her mother, then?
她猛地冒出一个念头:那么难道她在嫉妒母亲吗?
I'm very jealous of your new job.
我很羡慕你的这个新工作.

分享到