《缘满情人节》精讲11期:她其实没那么喜欢你!
日期:2015-04-20 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


There she is!The future Mrs. Reed Bennett!
看看谁来了!未来的Reed Bennett夫人!
Oh, chrysanthemums.
哦 菊花啊
Hi, babe.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
宝贝
Hello, fiancée.
我亲爱的未婚妻
It sounds weird. Have you said it yet?Nikki, take over for a minute.
听起来很别扭,你这样说过了吗?尼基,先替我一下
Come this way.
这边来
Wait, these are for you.I knew they were for somebody.
稍等片刻,这是给你的,我就知道你有人要送
Sarah, have you met my fiancée?
Sarah 见过我未婚妻吗?
Hi, Morley.
嗨 Morley
Hi.I just like saying it. I feel so grown-up.
嗨,说出来真不错 感觉一下成熟了
Next, please!
下一位 谢谢!
Look what you forgot.See, that is....Is one empty hand.
看看你忘带什么了,这不是....空空如也的一只手
Oh, yeah.Don't be mad.
这个,别生气啊
Mad? Why would I be mad?I'm concerned.
生气? 为什么?我只是关心一下
Well, just....Do you have any idea what it wouId be like at work today if I wore that thing?
因为...你知道要是我今天戴着去上班会怎么样么?
I mean, peopIe wiIl be asking me--"Where'd you get the big ring?"
人们会不停的问东问西..."你在哪儿弄到这戒指的?"
You know, "How many bridesmaids?"And, "How did he do it?"
"会有几个伴娘?""他是怎么求婚的?"
"Gonna have kids? How many?"
"会要孩子吗? 几个?"
Three.
三个
What?
什么?
Two dogs, and maybe some chickens.
两只狗 再养点鸡也不错
We can taIk about it. We don't have to.
这不过这些可以再商量 也不一定
Sweetheart, I just think right now...it would be better if maybe we could just keep it a secret.
宝贝 我只是认为...如果能不立刻公开这个消息会比较好一点
Where are you from?
你老家在哪儿?
I am from Ruse.
我老家是Ruse
AIl right, you guys can start a BuIgarian village together. AIl right.Oh, my God, look, there's the bride. Hi.
非常好 你们俩可以建一个保加利亚村子.噢 看看谁来了 新娘
Listen, I calIed my BFF, Tony.He is aIready on the dress.
听我说 我跟我最好的朋友Tony说了,他已经着手准备婚纱了
He does all the gowns in Vegas.Cher, Celine, Carrot Top.
拉斯维加斯几乎所有的女裙都是他做的,雪儿 席琳 胡萝卜缨(喜剧演员)
This is going to be so much fun!Oh, my God, it's--
到时肯定棒极了!老天啊 想起来就...
Breathe, breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
I have to breathe.
我要深呼吸
Okay.
好了
See what I mean?
懂我的意思了吗?
Yep, I get it.
嗯...懂了

影视精讲


take over 接管
It sounds weird. Have you said it yet?Nikki, take over for a minute.
听起来很别扭,你这样说过了吗?尼基,先替我一下
She decided that I was the ideal person to take over the job.
她认定我是接手这份工作的最佳人选。

keep it a secret 保守秘密
Trust her to spill the beans, she never could keep a secret.
希望她能坦白交代, 她从来守不住秘密.
Trust her to spill the beans, she never could keep a secret.
希望她能坦白交代, 她从来守不住秘密.


分享到