《缘满情人节》精讲05期:你是我的情人
日期:2015-03-29 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, you do have a flaw after all.
你也不是完美无瑕的嘛
Oh yeah? What's that?
哦是吗? 瑕在哪儿了?
Your job.
你的职业咯
I thought women liked doctors.
我还以为女人很喜欢医生呢
We do like lab coats, but the flying around everywhere is not so good.
我们是喜欢白大褂啦,但飞来飞去就不怎么讨喜
I'm only going to San Francisco for one night.
我就去旧金山一晚
Couldn't somebody else do it, just tonight?
就不能让其他人代劳吗 还非得今晚?
No, I'm the best. If it's any consolation, when I'm fixing his heart...you can hold mine.
不行 我是顶尖的,权当安慰 当我在手术修复的心脏时你就能捧住我的心
Oh. Thank you. Thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Hey, what are you doing? No. I can't miss my plane. No.
你这个小坏蛋 不行啦 我不能错过航班
I can't believe you're leaving me on Valentine's Day.
真不敢相信情人节你都抛下我一个人
You said you had something to do.
你说了你有安排的嘛
I do have something to do. I do have something to do. I just don't know that I wanna do it. You know my friend Kara?
我是有事可做,我是有事可做 就是想不想做的问题,你知道我那个朋友Kara吧?
Which one's Kara?
哪个是Kara?
Neurotic, hot mess. She throws this annual "I Hate Valentine's Day" dinner. It's a bit of a downer, actually.
神经兮兮 乱七八糟的那个她每年都办''我恨情人节''晚宴,想想也挺可悲的哦
What's there to hate?
有什么可恨的?
Nothing, if you're a handsome, divorced doctor. But for the rest of us single women, it's kind of a giant cosmic bitch slap.
像你这么个潇洒的离婚医生当然没啦,但像我们这种单身女人,这就有点像是宇宙超级女子大乱斗唉
It's the universe saying, "Look, remember when you were 14, and you had cystic acne and braces, and you played the saxophone in the marching band, and no one would invite you to the winter formal? Well, nothing's changed."
就像整个宇宙都在说,还记得你十四岁时你满脸粉刺还戴着牙箍,在乐队里吹萨克斯风,没人愿意请你去冬季舞会吗?其实一切都未曾改变
I would crawl over cut glass to take you to the winter formal. And then I would prescribe Retin-A for your skin.
我上刀山下油锅也会邀请你去舞会的,我还会帮你开维A酸治粉刺
That's why you're my valentine.
所以我才选你当情人嘛

影视精讲


downer: 令人悲哀(或沮丧)的经历
The news of his friend's death was a real downer.
他朋友的死讯确实是个令人沮丧的消息。
downer也可以表示“令人沮丧的人或事物”或“连连失败”,
The team is on a real downer.
这支球队连战连败。

have a blast: 玩得很开心
blast的意思是“欢乐,满足”。
We had a blast at the party last night.(昨天的晚会上我们玩得很热闹。)

分享到