电影《碧海蓝天》精讲第16期:严禁吸烟
日期:2014-11-03 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20140922190800.png

Hey, I'm gonna take care of you.

我会照顾你

I've got a job on an oil rig. No sweat.

我在加油站有份工

I'm taking you along. Okay?

你也一起去吧

Come on. Get your bags packed.

快收拾行李

You're coming with me.

和我一起去

You stupid bastard.

你这蠢人!

We'll make a great team, the two of us.

我们俩是很好的一对!

You'll see. Okay?

你会看到的

One hundred feet.

一百尺

You're still thinking about her.

你还在想她

Don't think about her anymore.

别再想她了

There are so many women in the world.

世界上的女人多的是

Plenty of women everywhere, right?

满世界都是女人

Smoking is absolutely forbidden.

这里严禁吸烟

It isn't lit yet.

我还没点

You shouldn't even carry cigarettes on board.

你不该带烟来

Listen, we're not supposed to piss either...

听着,这里也不能撒尿

but that doesn't stop you from carrying it on board.

你能不带尿上来吗?

The rules are the rules.

规矩就是规矩

What's your name again? Noireuter.

你叫什么名字?

And where did you say you were from?

内特 你是从哪里来的?

Brussels.

布鲁塞尔

Two hundred.

两百尺

I was 17.

我当时十七岁

I loved her so much, I tried to die for her.

我非常爱她,愿为她去死

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、cigarette

n. 香烟;纸烟

He went out to buy a packet of cigarettes.

他出去买了一包香烟。

2、absolutely

adv. 绝对地;完全地

I absolutely refuse to get married.

我绝对拒绝结婚。

3、forbidden

adj. 被禁止的;严禁的,禁用的

This was a forbidden area for foreigners.

这是一个禁止外国人入内的地区。

重点短语:

1、take care of

照顾;注意;抚养

"Yeah, I have to be here to take care of her," he said.

王志军也咧嘴笑着说:“是啊,我必须在这照顾她。”

2、die for

渴望,切望;为了…而死

It is a brave person who will die for his beliefs.

为他的信仰而死的人是勇敢的人。

考考你(翻译):

1、他在烟灰缸内捻灭了他的香烟。

2、我绝对信任他的忠实可靠。

3、这场战争是一个被忌讳的话题。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、I was close by as Lester was stretchered into the ambulance.

2、She was standing by a pool, about to dive in.

3、All these presents came to more money than I had, and my mother had to help me out.


分享到
重点单词
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • rign. 装备,帆具,服装,钻井架,钻塔 vt. 装配,装扮
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • forbiddenadj. 被禁止的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋