电影《好运之人》精讲第30期:祝愿平安
日期:2014-08-10 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

And don't you know the Lord himself
而你们不知道 上帝他老人家
is chairman of the board of this love business.
正是这个爱情事业的董事长
Think about it.
想想
He is, isn't he?
他就是 对不对?
And so then, you've got to ask yourself,
那么 你要问自己
don't you want to be in business with the Lord?
愿不愿意和上帝一起从事这个事业?
Hey! Come on in.
嘿! 坐进来
I know I sure do.
我认为我一定会
Cause the Lord takes responsibility
因为甚至当你犯错的时候
even when you make mistakes, doesn't he?
上帝也会承担责任 对不对?
He's really good, isn't he?
他很不错 是不是?
That's what I call a good C.E.O.
这就是我所认为的优秀的总裁
Now, in the spirit of our Lord, who died for our sins,
现在 本着上帝替世人赎罪的那份精神
let's reach out to each other with a greeting of peace.
让我们互相伸出手 祝愿平安
Peace be with you.
愿平安与你同在
We should get out of here. - Yeah, I know.
我们应该走了 - 嗯 我知道
Peace be with you.
愿平安与你同在
Now remember the folks behind you, too.
别忘了和后边的人也祝愿一下
Don't be shy. Peace be with you.
别不好意思 愿平安与你同在
And if any of you are troubled,
还有如果你们谁有困难
I encourage you to speak out.
我鼓励你说出来
Testify.
试验一下

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、board
n. 董事会;木板;甲板;膳食
vt. 上(飞机、车、船等);用板盖上;给提供膳宿
vi. 寄宿
n. (Board)人名;(英、西)博德
He wrote a few more notes on the board.
他在黑板上多写了几条笔记。
2、testify
vt. 证明,证实;作证
vi. 作证;证明
Several eyewitnesses testified that they saw the officers hit Miller in the face.
几个目击者证明他们看到那些警察们打了米勒的脸。
3、encourage
vt. 鼓励,怂恿;激励;支持
When things aren't going well, he encourages me, telling me not to give up.
当事情不顺利的时候,他鼓励我,告诉我不要放弃。
重点短语:
1、take responsibility
承担责任
You’ll never have the power to change the situation until you take responsibility for it.
你永远不会行使自己的权力去改变这个情况直到有一刻你承担了这个责任。
2、 reach out to
把手伸向,接触
We should be confident enough to reach out to them.
所以我们要有足够的自信,向他们伸出我们的手。
考考你(翻译):
1、地板是有缝隙的裸板。
2、伊娃证明曾看见赫恩登在楼梯上拿着枪。
3、但是一直到最近,他还缺乏与其他孩子进行接触的社交技巧。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Even dark-skinned women should use sunscreens.
2、The plan with which we've stayed has been replaced by a new one.
3、When crossing the street, look out for cars.

分享到
重点单词
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的
  • testifyv. 证明,作证,声明
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)