(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Just give her up now.
快放弃她
This is your last chance. No!
这是你最后的机会 不!
Say you’ll give him up.
快说你放弃她
You know what’ll happen otherwise!
你知道 不然的话会怎样
Once I start this, it can’t be stopped.
一旦我开始了 就没法停止了
John Truscott, I charge you
约翰.托斯卡 我现在控告你…
I’ll do it. No, no.
我同意了 不 不
I’ll marry at the Longhouse.
我会在长屋结婚
I told you it’s not possible.
我告诉过你 这是不可能的
So?
那吗?
Do you give her up?
你要放弃她吗?
I do.
我愿意
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Ready!
准备!
We’ll remember this song.
我们会记住这首曲子的
Always.
永远
There is something I should say.
有些事情我要说
I know about your sleeping dictionary.
我知道你有个睡觉的字典
Father thinks we women don’t find out about such things.
父亲认为我们女人是不会想到这种事情的
At least, I presume you had one.
至少 我假定你有过一个
But anyway, I don’t mind.
但 我不介意
I know how things are done out there.
我知道那边的事情是怎么样的
And the good thing is...
值得高兴的是…
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、charge
The architect charged us a fee of seven hundred and fifty dollars.
建筑师向我们收取了750美元的费用。
2、presume
vt. 假定;推测;擅自;意味着
vi. 相信;擅自行为
I presume you're here on business.
我想你是来这儿出差的吧。
3、pronounce
vt. 发音;宣判;断言
vi. 发音;作出判断
A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit.
一位专家已宣布他完全康复了。
重点短语:
1、give up
放弃;交出
After a fruitless morning sitting at his desk he had given up.
他在书桌前徒劳地坐了一个上午后便放弃了。
2、find out
v. 找出,查明;发现,揭发
It makes you want to watch the next episode to find out what's going to happen.
这使你想看下一集,以弄清接下来要发生什么。
考考你(翻译):
1、他们有证据来指控他。
2、他们对外人擅自干预他们的事务怨恨不已。
3、我把你的名字读对了吗?
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、These people deserve to make more than the minimum wage.
2、Such arguments ignore the question of where ultimate responsibility lay.
3、Let the rainwater run through this pipe.