电影《字典情人》精讲第9期:我不想和你睡觉
日期:2014-05-30 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

What are you doing? I live here now.
你在干什么? 我现在住在这里
You can’t live there.
你不能住在那里
Then I will live in the jungle.
那我就住在丛林里
I like the jungle.
我喜欢丛林
No, listen. You must go back to the Longhouse.
不 听着 你应该回到长屋去
They will laugh at her.
他们会嘲笑她的
They will say she choose you but you no have her.
他们会说她选择了你,你却不要她
Is that true? No.
是真的吗? 不
They will say you not sleep with her
他们会说你不跟她睡觉
because she too pig ugly.
是因为她长的跟猪一样丑
Listen, I don’t think you’re ugly.
听着 我没觉得你丑
I think you’re very beautiful.
我觉得你非常美丽
I don’t sleep with you because of my beliefs.
我不跟你睡觉 是因为我的信仰
Because... the spirits of my country forbid it.
因为…我的国家的精神禁止这样做
You want to sleep with me but you forbid by your spirit?
你想跟我睡觉 可你的精神却禁止你这样做?
Yes, you could say that.
是的 可以这么说
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I will go to my tree now.
我要回到我的树屋去了

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、ugly
adj. 丑陋的;邪恶的;令人厌恶的
Dekkeret found the landscape startling in its ugliness.
德克雷特发现那风景难看得令人吃惊。
2、belief
n. 相信,信赖;信仰;教义
One billion people throughout the world are Muslims, united by belief in one god.
全世界有10亿人是穆斯林,因为对一位神灵的信仰而团结在一起。
3、forbid
vt. 禁止;妨碍,阻止
They'll forbid you to marry.
他们会不许你结婚。
重点短语:
1、laugh at
嘲笑;因…而发笑
The students laughed at the funny story.
听了那个有趣的故事,学生们都笑了起来。
2、go back
回去;追溯
Someone is waiting for you at home. You'd better go back right now.
你回去吧, 家里有人找你。
考考你(翻译):
1、出现了一些丑恶的场面。
2、我们坚定的信念是卫生保健的改善会带来更加茁壮、繁荣的经济。
3、她被关起来不许读书。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Much of what we know about him comes from the memoirs of his former sushi chef.
2、The boss bellowed at the servant.
3、Any attempt to limit their freedoms would prevent society from achieving perfection.

分享到
重点单词
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • landscapen. 风景,山水,风景画 v. 美化景观
  • preventv. 预防,防止
  • perfectionn. 完美,完善
  • startlingadj. 惊人的 动词startle的现在分词