BEC中级真题第3辑精听:Test4-Part One(2)
日期:2015-02-11 15:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Legal department, Simon Smith's office.
这里是法律部西蒙·史密斯的办公室。
Woman:
Hello, is Simon available?
你好,西蒙在吗?
Man: He's in a meeting.
他在开会。
Can I take a message?
要不我帮你捎个口信?
Woman:
Please.It's Emma Paynton, Production Supervisor ... Simon usually does the contracts for our Service Engineers.
我是生产部主管艾玛·佩恩顿,西蒙通常给我们的服务工程部做合同,
Um ... we 've decided to take on some Training staff,
嗯…我们决定招聘一些培训人员,
and I 'd like to check details before I finalise their contracts. Man: Aha.
在敲定合同之前, 我想核对一下细节。嗯哼。
Woman: Last time Simon okayed some contracts,
上次西蒙同意了一些合同细节,
he recommended including a trial period of three months ...
他建议三个月的试用期…
the employee hadn't been qualified for long.
这名员工资历不深。
I 'd like to do the same this time.
这次我也想这么做。
My question is, is three months the maximum time allowed?
问题是,三个月是允许的最长时间吗?
Man: Right, got that.
好的,明白
Woman: My other question's about fees.
另一个问题是关于费用。
I 'm going to pay by the hour, and also give annual bonuses.
我要按小时计酬,同时还要给予年终奖金。
I know they will not get sick pay,
我知道他们不会得到病假工资,
but could Simon advise on whether we 're obliged to offer holiday pay,
但西蒙能否就我们是否有义务支付假日工资提出建议?
and whether that can be calculated into the hourly rate.
以及是否可以成时薪。
Man: Fine.
好的。
Woman: Oh, one other matter.
哦,还有一件事。
If I fax him another contract, could he look through it?
如果我传真给他另一份合同,他能看看吗?
We 're changing to another distributor, who's sent us the draft document,
我们要换一个经销商,他已经把文件草稿发给我们了。
and the warehouse manager wants someone to go over it for him.
仓库经理想要有人帮他检查一下文件。
Man: OK, I 've got all ...
好,我都记住了…

分享到
重点单词
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • employeen. 雇员
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • documentn. 文件,公文,文档 vt. 记载,(用文件等)证明
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • qualifiedadj. 有资格的,有限制的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀