BEC中级真题第3辑精听:Test3-Part One(1)
日期:2015-01-14 17:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: This is a message for Mr. James.
给詹姆斯的留言。
It's Maria Hopwood calling from the London office.
我是玛丽亚·霍普伍德 ,这里是伦敦办公室。
Please could you give him some information about our meeting next week?
想要通知您关于下周会议的信息。
First of all, would you first let him know that a new trainee should be coming along too.
首先,一个刚来的实习生也要过来。
However, unfortunately the sales manager has had to drop out,
然而,不幸的是,销售经理不得不离开,
but I don't want to change the date at this stage.
但是我不想在这个阶段更改日期。
Ask him to make sure he brings the information we worked out last time about our profit margins,
请务必把我们上次算出来的有关利润率的资料带来
as I don't seem to have a note in the latest report of how we arrived at those figures.
因为我在最新的报告中似乎没有找到这些数字的由来。
I'll bring a draft press release, which I've been working on since we last met.
我会带一份初稿,上次见面后我就一直在构思。
Oh, and could he also bring along all the ideas he has in mind for the product launch.
哦,还有产品发布的所有创意。
I've got the advertising copy to show him. It should be a good meeting!
我有一份广告文案,这应该是个很好的会议!
I'll fax the final agenda the day before the meeting—no, on second thoughts, I'll email it.
我会在前一天把最后议程用传真发给你——不,我再想想,我会用电子邮件发给你。
It'll be easier that way.
那样就容易多了。

分享到
重点单词
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • agendan. 议事日程
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • traineen. 练习生,新兵,训练中的动物