BEC中级真题第3辑精听:Test3-Part One(3)
日期:2015-01-16 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Human Resources.
这里是人力资源部。
Man: Nina, this is Malcolm, from Production.
尼娜,我是生产部的马尔科姆。
Woman: Hi. What can I do for you?
你好,我能为您效劳吗?
Man: We've just had a big order, to be finished in May.
我们刚接了一个大订单,要在五月份完成。
I'm going to need all the people I can get to do overtime.
我需要所有能加班的人。
Woman: OK, I'll put out a notice for applications. What's the pay rate?
好的,我要发出申请通知,工资标准呢?
Man: It'll be the usual rate of one and a half times, except for Saturdays and Sundays. Then they'll get double rate.
通常是1.5倍,星期六和星期天除外,这样他们会得到双倍工资。
Woman: Right, I'll get some application forms organised. Who should the staff send them to? The Production Manager?
好的,我会整理一些申请表的,工作人员应该把这些邮件发给谁?生产部经理?
Man: Better to hand them to their line managers,
最好交给他们的负责人,
then they can bring up any questions. And I'll need the names by the first of December.
这样他们就能提出任何问题。我需要在12月1号之前找到这些人。
Woman: OK, I'll do that straight away.
好的,我马上就去安排。
Man: Oh, and ask them to put down which shifts they'd prefer. We'll work out the hours we need later.
哦,让他们写下他们更喜欢哪个班次。稍后,我们再把需要的时间算出来。
Woman: All right.
好。
Man: Thanks, Nina. Bye.
谢谢尼娜。再见。
Woman: Bye.
再见。

分享到