BBC纪录片地平线《彻底隔离》第21期:面对各自的困难
日期:2019-12-10 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

After just 24 hours in the dark room, some of the subjects are having unsettling reactions.
在暗室里呆了24小时后,一些受试者出现的反应让观察者不安。
It's quite... it's getting quite... it's getting quite depressing.
现在变得相当...相当...我现在变得相当抑郁。
I'd kill for a tiny bit of light. I'm the guinea pig.
只要能见到光我做什么都可以。我就是被人实验的小白鼠。
In the other rooms, the subjects are having their own particular difficulties.
在其它房间受试者们也都在面对各自的困难。

BBC纪录片地平线《彻底隔离》

Far from cutting off the stimuli, the arm cuffs are causing rashes and pain
他们戴的护套并没有隔绝外界刺激,因为它引起了疼痛和疹子,
so the psychologists instruct that they be removed.
于是心理学家要求工作人员把它们摘掉。
It's also becoming clear that their brains are starting to slow down.
另外一个很显著的现象是他们的大脑开始变得迟钝。
I'm finding creative thought a little bit harder at the moment.
我发现思考变得有些困难了。
It's really hard to stimulate your brain with no light.
没有光线的刺激,大脑很难运作。
It's blanking me. It's not making me...
我的大脑一片空白。
I can feel my brain just, I don't know, not wanting to do anything.
我可以感受到大脑,怎么说,不想做任何事情。

分享到