复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:绿巨人大战外星怪兽
日期:2015-08-07 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

So, this all seems horrible.
看起来挺吓人
I've seen worse.
我见过更吓人的
Sorry.
真抱歉
No, we could use a little worse.
没事,我们正需要能吓住人的队友
Stark, we got him. Banner?
斯塔克,他来了,班纳吗
Just like you said.
被你说中了

绿巨人大战外星怪兽

Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you.
让他"变装" 我这就把好戏拉过去演
I don't see how that's a party.
这有什么"好"的
Dr Banner.
班纳博士
Now might be a really good time for you to get angry.
你现在可以发火了
That's my secret, Captain.
这就是我的绝招,队长
I'm always angry.
我一直窝着火呢
Hold on!
撑住
Send the rest.
派出余部
Guys.
大伙儿
Call it, Captain.
下命令吧,队长
All right, listen up.
好,都注意了
Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment.
如果不能关掉传送门,就得控制住局面
Barton, I want you on that roof.
巴顿,上那个屋顶
Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays.
眼观八方,把大部和散兵的行踪都报出来
Stark, you got the perimeter.
斯塔克,你守着封锁线
Anything gets more than three blocks out,
凡是跑出三个街区的东西
you turn it back or you turn it to ash.
要么给赶回来,要么给灭了
Can you give me a lift? Right.
送我一程好吗,好
Better clench up, Legolas.
抓紧了,精灵小王子
Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal.
托尔,你得去想办法堵上传送门
Slow them down.
减缓他们进军
You got the lightning. Light the bastards up.
你不是能打闪吗,打着这帮混球
You and me, we stay here on the ground.
你和我,我们留在地面
We keep the fighting here.
牵制兵力
And Hulk...
绿巨人
Smash.
使劲砸

分享到