复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:内讧爆发(1)
日期:2015-07-06 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you doing, Mr Stark?
你在干什么,斯塔克先生
Kind of been wondering the same thing about you.
这话我还想问你呢
You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.
你该去搜寻宇宙魔方的下落

复仇者联盟1

We are. The model's locked
在搜,搜索模型已锁定
and we're sweeping for the signature now.
正在扫描搜索信号
When we get a hit,
一有结果
we'll have the location within half a mile.
能把范围缩小至八百米内
Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.
然后你就能拿回魔方,稍安毋躁
What is "Phase 2"?
第二阶段是什么
Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. Uses the Cube to make weapons.
第二阶段是神盾局将魔方用于制造武器
Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me.
抱歉,我等不起计算机了
Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract.
罗杰斯,我们搜集所有与魔方相关的东西
This does not mean that we're making...
这并不意味着我们...
I'm sorry, Nick.
打断一下,尼克
What were you lying?
你还想怎么编
I was wrong, Director.
我错了,局长
The world hasn't changed a bit.
世界还是那个老样子
Did you know about this?
这事你知情吗
You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?
你是不是离开这里,博士
I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed.
我在加尔各答时离这儿远着呢
Loki is manipulating you.
洛基想摆布你
And you've been doing what, exactly?
你就不是吗
You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.
你肯来不是被我的秋波打动
Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy.
对,我也不会因为你突然觉得不安就走
I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D.
解释一下神盾局干嘛
Is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.
要用宇宙魔方开发大规模杀伤性武器
Because of him.
因为他
Me?
关我什么事
Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet
去年,一个外星来客光临地球
who had a grudge match that levelled a small town.
两虎相争,结果踏平了一座小镇
We learned that not only are we not alone
我们不仅得知了宇宙中其他生命的存在
but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.
还发现我们的武力远远落后于他们
My people want nothing but peace with your planet.
我的人民只想与地球和平相处
But you're not the only people out there, are you?
可你们不是唯一的外星生命吧
And you're not the only threat.
还有别的生物对我们构成威胁
The world's filling up with people who can't be matched,
宇宙到处是无可匹敌的强手
that can't be controlled.
谁都控制不了他们
Like you controlled the Cube?
你想像控制魔方那样控制他们
Your work with the Tesseract
正因为你们用宇宙魔方制武器
is what drew Loki to it, and his allies.
才招来了洛基和他的同伙
It is a signal to all the realms
你这是给其他文明发出了信号
that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war.
宣告地球已准备好展开高级战争
A higher form?
高级
You forced our hand.
还不是你逼的
We had to come up with something.
我们总得想个办法
A nuclear deterrent.
于是想到了"核威慑"
Because that always calms everything right down.
这总能平息事态
Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark.
斯塔克,别忘了你的发家史
I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neckdeep...
要是斯塔克还在造军火,肯定早就...
Hold on. How is this now about me?
等等,干嘛,这怎么冲我来了
I'm sorry, isn't everything?
怎么,你不总是焦点吗
I thought humans were more evolved than this.
没想到人类这么野蛮
Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?
喂喂,人类跑去炸你家了吗
You treat your champions with such mistrust.
你居然如此不信任你们的守护者
Are you boys really that naive?
你们怎么这么幼稚
S.H.I.E.L.D. Monitors potential threats.
神盾局监视所有潜在威胁
Captain America's on threat watch?
美国队长也是威胁
We all are.
我们都是
Wait, you're on that list?
你也上黑名单了
Are you above or below angry bees?
你跟愤怒的蜜蜂谁更靠前
Stark, so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack...
史塔克,你再犯贫
Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened.
这是口头威胁啊,我好怕
Show some respect. Respect what?
放尊重点,尊重什么

分享到