(单词翻译:单击)
Where is the Tesseract?
宇宙魔方在哪
I missed you, too.
我也想你了
Do I look to be in a gaming mood?
我像是有心情跟你闹着玩吗
You should thank me.
你该谢我才是
With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy
彩虹桥已毁,众神之父聚集了多少暗能
did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here
才将你传送到
to your precious Earth?
你的宝贝地球来
I thought you dead.
我以为你死了
Did you mourn?
你为我哀悼了吗
We all did. Our father...
我们都哀悼了,我们的父王
Your father.
是你的父王
He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?
他把我的身世告诉你了吧
We were raised together.
我们从小一起长大
We played together, we fought together.
一起玩,一起打
Do you remember none of that?
你不记得了吗
I remember a shadow.
我只记得一道阴影
Living in the shade of your greatness.
你的威武投下的阴影一直笼罩着我
I remember you tossing me into an abyss.
我只记得你将我扔下深渊
I, who was, and should be, king!
我可是国王,王位本该是我的
So you take the world I love as a recompense
那你就祸害我珍视的世界
for your imagined slights?
来补偿你臆想出的轻慢
No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki.
没门,我会保护地球,洛基

And you're doing a marvellous job with that.
瞧你保护得多好
The humans slaughter each other in droves
人类成群地相互残杀
while you idly fret.
你却傻在一边干着急
I mean to rule them, as why should I not?
我想统治他们,这有何不可
You think yourself above them?
你自以为高他们一等吗
Well, yes.
当然
Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.
那你就没领会统治的真谛,弟弟
A throne would suit you ill.
你不适合做国王
I've seen worlds you've never known about!
我见过你所不知的世界
I have grown, Odinson, in my exile.
奥丁之子,流放的日子里,我长了见识
I have seen the true power of the Tesseract,
我见识过宇宙魔方的真正力量
and when I wield it...
等我控制它时
Who showed you this power?
是谁向你展示了它的力量
Who controls the wouldbe king?
你这自封之王听命于谁
I am a king! Not here!
我本就是国王,在这儿不是
You give up the Tesseract!
交出宇宙魔方
You give up this poisonous dream!
放下这恶毒的野心吧
You come home.
跟哥回家
I don't have it.
魔方不在我手上
You need the Cube to bring me home.
没有它你不能带我回家
But I've sent it off, I know not where.
但我把它转移了,我也不知移到了哪
You listen well, brother.
给哥听着,弟弟
I'm listening.
小弟听着呢
