复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:鹰眼侠回归
日期:2015-07-24 15:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Clint. You're going to be all right.
克林特,你会没事的
You know that?
是吗
Is that what you know?
你确定吗
I've got no window.
不能放松
I have to flush him out.
得把他赶出来

鹰眼侠回归

You got to level out. It's going to take time.
这可不容易,得慢慢来
You don't understand.
你不懂
Have you ever had someone take your brain and play?
你知道被人夺去意志,肆意摆布的滋味吗
Pull you out and stuff something else in?
把你拽出来,把别人放进去
Do you know what it's like to be unmade?
你知道被瓦解的感觉吗
You know that I do.
你明知我了解那种感受
Why am I back?
我怎么恢复的
How did you get him out?
你怎么把他弄出去的
Cognitive recalibration.
认知重校
I hit you really hard on the head.
俗称敲脑瓜
Thanks.
谢谢
Natasha...
娜塔莎
How many agents did I...
我杀了多少探...
Don't.

Don't do that to yourself, Clint.
别去折磨自己,克林特
This is Loki.
作恶的是洛基
This is monsters and magic,
是怪物,是魔法
and nothing we were ever trained for.
是我们闻所未闻的敌人
Loki, did he get away?
洛基,他跑了吗
Yeah.
跑了
I don't suppose you know where.
你知道他去哪了吗
I didn't need to know.
轮不到我多管
I didn't ask.
也就没问
He's going to make his play soon, though.
不过他很快就会行动了
Today.
就在今天
We got to stop him.
我们得阻止他
Yeah? Who's "we"?
是吗,谁是我们
I don't know. Whoever's left.
不知道,活下来的人吧
Well,

if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket,
要是我能一箭射穿洛基的眼窝
I would sleep better, I suppose.
也能睡好觉了
Now you sound like you.
这话才像你
But you don't.
可你不像你
You're a spy, not a soldier.
你是间谍,不是士兵
Now you want to wade into a war. Why?
怎么会想去冲锋陷阵
What did Loki do to you?
洛基把你怎么了
He didn't. I just...
没怎么,我只是...
Natasha.
娜塔莎
I've been compromised.
我被他说动了
I got red in my ledger.
我欠了血债
I would like to wipe it out.
想要还掉

分享到