复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:街头大战
日期:2015-08-04 15:08

(单词翻译:单击)

We've got civilians still trapped up here.
有平民被困在...
Loki.
洛基
They're fish in a barrel down there.
他们在下面只有挨打的份儿
We got this. It's good. Go.
这边有我们,没问题的,你走吧
Do you think you can hold them off?
你挡得住他们吗

复仇者联盟1

Captain,
队长
it would be my genuine pleasure.
我乐意之至
Just like Budapest all over again.
跟布达佩斯那次一模一样
You and I remember Budapest very differently.
我们想的一定不是一个布达佩斯
It's going to be an hour
国民警卫队集结
before they can scramble the National Guard.
需要一小时
National Guard?
国民警卫队
Does the army know what's happening here?
军队知道这边发生了什么吗
Do we?
我们知道吗
You need men in these buildings.
派人进这几栋楼
There are people inside and they're going to be running
楼里的人可能会慌不择路地
right into the line of fire.
撞到枪口上
You take them to the basements or through the subway.
你带他们走地下室或者地铁
You keep them off the streets.
别让他们到街上来
I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.
一直到39大街全部封锁
Why the hell should I take orders from you?
我凭什么听你的
I need men in those buildings.
派人进这几栋楼
Lead the people down and away from the streets.
把人往地下带,别到街上来
We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th Street.
一直到39大街,要全部封锁
Well, we got its attention.
好吧,这下它盯上我了
What the hell was step two?
然后怎么办
What's the story upstairs?
上面怎么样了
The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable.
包围魔方的能量无法穿透
Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys.
托尔说得对,我们得先对付这些怪物
How do we do this? As a team.
怎么对付,齐心协力
I have unfinished business with Loki.
我跟洛基还有帐要算
Yeah? Well, get in line.
是吗,排个号吧
Save it.
别闹了
Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us,
洛基会把战斗集中在我们身上
and that's what we need.
这样正好
Without him, these things could run wild.
没有他控制着,场面会更乱
We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to...
斯塔克在上面,他会需要我们...

分享到