复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:开始工作
日期:2015-06-08 13:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Doctor, thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来,博士
Thanks for asking nicely.
谢谢你们没动粗
So, how long am I staying?
我要在这里待多长久
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
我们一拿到宇宙魔方
you're in the wind.
就会让你走
Where are you with that?
你们进展如何
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
我们在扫描全球所有
camera on the planet.
可无线读取的摄像头
Cell phones, laptops...
手机,笔记本
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
只要连接了卫星,就是我们的眼线
That's still not gonna find them in time.
就这么找还是来不及
You have to narrow your field.
你们得缩小范围
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
你能调用多少台光谱仪
How many are there? Call every lab you know.
要多少有多少,联系所有你找得到的实验室
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
叫他们把光谱仪放在房顶
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
校准搜索伽马射线
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
我会根据聚类识别草拟出跟踪算法
At least we could rule out a few places.
起码能排除几个区域
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
能给我找个干活的地方吗
Agent Romanoff,
罗曼诺夫探员
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
麻烦你带班纳博士去他的实验室
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
那里一应俱全,包您满意,博士

复仇者联盟1

Put it over there.
放到那边去
Where did you find all these people?
这些人你从哪找来的
S.H.I.E.L.D. Has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
神盾局从不缺敌人,博士
Yeah, iridium.
铱,就是它
It's found in meteorites. It forms antiprotons.
陨石里有,能形成反质子
It's very hard to get hold of.
这东西很难找
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. Knows you need it.
要是神盾局知道你需要它就更难找了
Well, I didn't know.
这我都没想到
Hey!

The Tesseract has shown me so much.
宇宙魔方让我看到了太多
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
已经超越了知识,而是真理
I know.
我懂
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
巴顿探员,它给你看了什么
My next target.
我下个目标
Tell me what you need.
你需要什么
I need a distraction.
一场混乱,分散注意
And an eyeball.
和一颗眼珠

分享到