复仇者联盟1(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:邀请绿巨人
日期:2015-05-27 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

You should've got paid up front, Banner.
你个笨蛋,该先收钱的
You know, for a man
你不是该
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
远离压力吗
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
怎么选这么个地方安居
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
远离压力不是我的绝招
Then what is it? Yoga?
那是什么,做瑜伽吗
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
你把我引离市区,很明智
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
这里被包围了吧
Just you and me.
只有你我二人
And your actress buddy?
你那个小演员呢
Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
她也是个特工吗,这么小就干上这个了
I did.
我当年也很小
Who are you?
你是谁
Natasha Romanoff.
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫
Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff?
你是来杀我的吗,罗曼诺夫小姐
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
要知道想杀我可没那么容易
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不不,当然不是,我代表神盾局而来
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
How did they find me?
他们怎么找到我的
We never lost you, Doctor.
我们一直掌握着你的行踪,博士
We've kept our distance.
只是没去打扰你
Even helped keep some other interested parties
甚至替你赶走了一些
off your scent.
不速之客
Why?
为什么

复仇者联盟1 绿巨人

Nick Fury seems to trust you.
尼克·弗瑞似乎信任你
But now we need you to come in.
但现在你得跟我走
What if I say no?
要是我不肯呢
I'll persuade you.
我会说服你
And what if the other guy says no?
要是...那个家伙不肯呢
You've been more than a year without an incident.
你一年多没出过"事故"了
I don't think you want to break that streak.
你不想破这个戒吧
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
我不是总能把持得住
Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.
博士,一场全球性的灾难可能就要降临
Well, those I actively try to avoid.
这正是我一心想避免的
This

is the Tesseract.
是宇宙魔方
It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
它有毁灭整个地球的势能
What does Fury want me to do, swallow it?
那弗瑞找我干嘛,把它吃掉吗
He wants you to find it. It's been taken.
是要你去找它,它被夺走了
It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace.
它发出的伽马信号太弱,我们追踪不了
There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do.
而你是最了解伽马射线的人了
If there was, that's where I'd be.
否则我也不会来找你
So, Fury isn't after the monster?
那弗瑞不是派你来捉怪物的
Not that he's told me.
反正他不是这么跟我说的
And he tells you everything?
他就对你知无不言吗
Talk to Fury. He needs you on this.
去跟弗瑞谈吧,他需要你帮忙
He needs me in a cage?
他要把我关起来吗
No one's going to put you in a...
不会把你关起...
Stop lying to me!
少骗我了
I'm sorry. That was mean.
抱歉,没变身呢
I just wanted to see what you'd do.
我就是想试试你
Why don't we do this the easy way
咱们好好说话
where you don't use that
你把枪收起来
and the other guy doesn't make a mess.
那个家伙也不会乱来
Okay?
好吗
Natasha?
娜塔莎
Stand down.
退后
We're good here.
这里没事
"Just you and me."
这叫只有你我

分享到