(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
What was his last time?
上次他成绩如何?
Yeah, ciao.
恩佐
I don't know, but it was really long.
不知道,但很久
Hey, that's not bad.
还不错
Bravo, Enzo. Magnifico. Bravissimo.
好样的,恩佐,很好
Very good, Enzo. Very good.
很好,恩佐
So what? Anybody can have a bad day.
又怎样? -人人都有倒运日子
Well, I've had many, when the sea doesn't want you.
我有很多经验,当海不要你时
It's never the sea. It's Mamma, Roberto, that stupid actress!
不是海,是妈带来那个呆女演员
Don't break my balls.
别打破我记录
Anyway, I have something to tell you.
反正我有话告诉你 你开玩笑?
I knew you were gonna do that! Because... No, I'm kidding.
我就知道你会大叫
I'm pregnant. You're kidding!
我怀孕了 因为…不,我开玩笑的
No, I wish I was.
我倒希望是真的
I'll call you back tomorrow, okay? No, I will, I promise.
明天打给你 不,我会的,保证
Did you have a nice day?
今天还好吗?
Enzo had a bad day.
恩佐今天很糟
Did you dive?
你有没有潜水?
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、actress
n. 女演员
She's not only a great dramatic actress but she's also very funny.
她不仅是一位伟大的女戏剧演员,而且也很幽默。
2、stupid
adj. 愚蠢的;麻木的;乏味的
n. 傻瓜,笨蛋
I'll never do anything so stupid again.
我再也不会做这么愚蠢的事了。
3、promise
n. 许诺,允诺;希望
vt. 允诺,许诺;给人以…的指望或希望
vi. 许诺;有指望,有前途
The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.
邮局已承诺在星期五恢复该地区第一类邮件的递送。
4、pregnant
adj. 怀孕的;富有意义的
Lena got pregnant and married.
莉娜怀了孕并结了婚。
重点短语:
1、call back
vi. 回电;收回
If we're not around, she'll take a message and we'll call you back.
如果我们不在,她会帮忙传话,我们会给你回电话的。
考考你(翻译):
1、别贬低她想成为一名女演员的努力。
2、我犯了个愚蠢的错误。
3、马德里加尔太太伸手去拿那支票,打破了那一阵长时间的、耐人寻味的沉默。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、This is about honor and morality.
2、I'm only flesh and blood, like anyone else.
3、I present an alternate classification of recommendation systems in my book.