(单词翻译:单击)
剧本欣赏
Sorry.
不好意思
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
How are you?
你还好吗?
I'm... I'm fine.
我…我很好
It's so good to see you.
能见到你真是太好了
Um... We've never met before.
我们之前从没见过
No, fuck.
哦,不,该死
No, of course we haven't. No.
- 不,我们当然没见过 - 没有
Sorry, I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
不好意思,我想你是认错人了
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Your name's Mary.
你叫玛丽
That's distinctly weird.
真不可思议
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
Well, you look like a Mary.
你长得像玛丽
In what way? My mum's called Mary.
- 这话怎么说? - 我妈妈也叫玛丽
I look like your mother?
我长得像你妈?
No. You're much prettier.
不,你要漂亮得多
It's a nice fringe, by the way. God, it's new and
- 顺便说一下,你的刘海很漂亮 - 哦上帝,这是刚剪的…
probably too short but... No.
- 可能太短了,但是… - 不
Well, gee, thank you and
哇哦,谢谢…
listen, it was really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I should probably go because my friend's waiting for me
我该走了,因为我朋友在等我, 并且…
and you're a, you're a total stranger.
你对我来说就是个陌生人
Total stranger. Yeah, it's crazy stuff.
- 完全陌生 - 是的,这的确很疯狂
Yeah, kind of. Okay.
- 是的,有点 - 好吧
Bye, Mary. Bye.
- 再见,玛丽 - 再见
No.
哦,不
How did it go? It was very poor.
- 怎么样? - 我逊毙了
Very poor indeed, yeah. You gotta go again.
- 真的逊毙了 - 你得再去试一次
You can do it. Take two.
- 你可以的 - 第二次尝试
She just always... She always looks different.
她总是…看起来与众不同
Sorry. it's me again.
不好意思,又是我
Hi. Sorry.
- 嗨 - 抱歉
Joanna, this is...
乔安娜,这位是…
Tim. Hello. Nice to meet you.
- 蒂姆 - 你好,很高兴见到你
Tim is a total stranger whose mother's name is Mary.
蒂姆是个陌生人,他妈妈也叫玛丽
I just had a weird experience with Mary here of thinking she was someone else. But she wasn't.
刚才在这里我错把玛丽当成其 人了,很不可思议
But I just wondered if I could walk round with you
我想我是否可以…跟你们一起走走…
for a while because my sister Kit Kat is about to leave...
因为我妹妹凯蒂就要走了…
Yeah.
是的
Bye... and...
- 再见 - 还有…
And so,
那个…
I'm about to be quite lonely.
我一个人会很孤单
Right. Well, I think we should probably say no.
我想我们可能不可以
No, yes. But on the other hand, he's got a quite nice smile
哦,不可以,是的,不过,他的 笑容很美…
and sort of, you know, fun hair.
并且,头发也不错
Yeah.
耶
All right.
好吧
But you have to promise that you are not one of the following things.
但你必须保证你不是以下这些情况:
One, a lunatic.
- 第一:精神失常 - 好
Yeah. No.
不是
Two, a fringe fetishist.
二:恋刘海癖患者
I'm just Kate Moss's number one male fan.
我只是凯特摩斯的头号男性粉丝
God. Really?
- 哦上帝 - 真的吗?
Yeah. God, yeah.
上帝,是的
Do you agree that the magic of her lies in her history?
你是否同意她的生涯带有传奇色彩?
That the informality of her early shots compared to this stuff so you just always know
拿她早期拍摄的不拘礼节的照片跟这些东西相比,你会发现
that, despite the high fashion, she's still just that cheeky normal naked girl on the beach?
尽管高端时尚,她还是海边那个放肆的平淡裸女
Couldn't have put it better myself. That's absolutely it. I agree with that profoundly.
我举双手赞同,说得没错,我超级同意
Milk? Yes.
- 牛奶? - 是的
Sugar? No.
- 糖? - 不要
Boyfriend? Yes!
- 男朋友? - 是!
No. No, you don't have a boyfriend.
不,不,你没有男朋友
Do I not look like I'd have a boyfriend?
我看起来像没有男朋友吗?
Do I look like I'd never get a boyfriend? No.
- 我看起来像永远找不到男朋友的吗?
That's the rudest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听说过的最无礼的事情。
I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't expect...
我不是那个意思,我只是不希望…
Is it quite a new boyfriend?
是刚结交的男朋友吗?
Yes.
是的
There he is. Rupert.
就是他,鲁珀特
Yes. He's so cute. Rupert?
- 哦,是的,他超帅 - 鲁珀特?!
Hi, guys.
嗨,各位
Sorry I'm late, with my dad.
很抱歉我来晚了,因为陪我老爸
重点解析
重点讲解:
mistake for
v. 把…错认
Let no one mistake this for an accession of pride.
千万别有人把这个误认为我的自豪。
It's common to mistake simplicity for lack of power.
人们常常将简洁性误解为缺乏功能。
lunatic
adj. 疯狂的;精神错乱的;愚蠢的
n. 疯子;疯人
As for her personal safety, she said she isn't overly worried but does think about what a stray lunatic could do. 跟读
至于她个人的安全,她说她并没有过度担心,但是她的确在考虑一个流浪疯子可以做些什么。
But I have nothing good to say about being a miserable, sleep deprived lunatic.
但是我现在无话可说,我是个痛苦的,被剥夺睡眠的疯子。
cheeky
adj. 无耻的;厚脸皮的
Sometimes I also wished that my grousing brother and my cheeky little sister were different.
有时我也希望我那好抱怨的哥哥和厚脸皮的小妹与这个家庭格格不入才好呢。
The boy was cheeky and casual.
这个男孩嘻皮笑脸、随随便便。
profound
adj. 深厚的;意义深远的;渊博的
This remark has profound implications.
这句话含义深刻。
We got so much to learn from them because they got profound insides.
但是我们需要从他们身上学习的东西太多了,因为他们的内心无比深厚。
What you learn and do now will have a profound impact on the rest of your life.
你现在所学的和所做的对你一生都将会有很深远的影响。

考考你:
翻译
1.我的老板是一个咆哮着的疯狂的奴隶驾驭者。
2.这兄弟俩看起来很像,别把他们搞错了。
3.一般而言,人们认识自己的方式对他们的生活的方方面面有深远的影响。
上期答案
1.Telephone calls, walk-in clients, that talkative colleague across the way: Unplanned conversations can have a dramatic affect on productivity in the workplace.
2.John got the sack because he was always late for work.
3.Shakespeare continued to act in his own and other plays after his success as a playwright.
