看电影学英语《时空恋旅人》第7期:黑暗中的约会
日期:2014-02-26 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏

The waiters are,
这些服务生…
wait for this, right, they're blind. You're kidding me?
- 在等这个,对,他们是瞎子 - 你开什么玩笑?
I'm kidding you not. No, as bats. As bats!
我没开玩笑,不,就像蝙蝠一样!
Very good to have you here, gentlemen. I hope you enjoy your experience.
很高兴你们能来,两位,希望你们玩得开心
Carlo will show you to your table.
卡洛会带你们去座位上
Great. Lead on, maestro.
好的,带路吧,大师
Can I have your right hand on my right shoulder,please?And yourfriend hold on to your shoulder.Thank you.
你的右手可以放我肩上吗?让你 朋友扶住你的肩膀
Mind the stairs and be prepared because
小心台阶,做好准备…
it's completely dark.
因为很黑
Okay, gentlemen, if you don't mind, I can sit you here beside these two young ladies.
好了,两位,如果不介意,请坐在这两位年轻女士旁
No, no. Sounds absolutely perfect!
当然不介意,这主意太棒了!
God, you sound very perky. I am. And very handsome.
- 哦,上帝,你好像很有活力 - 是的,并且还很帅
Someone's there.
哦,那里有人
Hi. Hi. I'm Mary.
- 嗨 - 哦,嗨,我叫玛丽
I'm Tim. Mary's my mother's name, actually.
我叫蒂姆,其实我妈妈也叫玛丽
Does it suit her? Sort of.
- 哦,这名字适合她吗? - 还凑合
Although she's sturdy, so Bernard might have been a better fit.
尽管她…很健壮,所以伯纳德这 个名字可能会更适合些
Okay.
好吧
Something just touched my elbow. Okay, that wasn't me.
- 有东西碰到我的手肘了 - 不是我
No. Well, that just makes it worse. If it wasn't you, who was it?
那就糟了,如果不是你,那会是谁?
It wasn't me because I'm touching something else.
不是我,因为刚才我在碰别的东西
Yes, and you'll stop that right away, thank you.
是的,你得立即停止,谢谢
So, girls, be honest, who is more beautiful?
好了,女士们,说实话, 谁更漂亮些?
I am. - Yeah. She is.
- 哦,当然是我 - 是的,她更漂亮
Excellent!
太棒啦!
Actually, I look like Kate Moss. Really?
- 其实,我看起来像凯特摩斯 - 真的吗?
No. I sort of look like a squirrel.
不,我有点像松鼠
Do you like Kate Moss? I absolutely love her.
- 你喜欢凯特摩斯吗? - 我当然喜欢她
In fact, I almost wore one of her dresses here tonight. You?
实际上今晚我差点穿她设计的衣服,你呢?
No, no, her clothes look terrible on me.
不,不,她的衣服穿我身上会很别扭
I cannot believe that it's your birthday next week as well.
我真不敢相信你的生日也是在下周
Your friend Jay is quite enthusiastic.
你的朋友杰伊真热情
I actually hate him.
其实我很讨厌他
What's Joanna like? - She's basically a prostitute. - Yeah.
- 乔安娜到底喜欢他什么? - 她跟妓女没什么区别
I think it's strawberry mousse. Ooh! Do you want some?
我想这是草莓慕斯,你要来点儿吗?
Um... Okay. I'll try it. Okay, where's your mouth?
- 好,我来尝尝 - 好的,你的嘴在哪儿?
It's...
它在…
it's here. Okay. There?
- 它在这里 - 好的,那里?
My God, what was that? That's my eye.
- 哦上帝,怎么了? - 那是我的眼睛
I think there's a lot of... I've got quite a lot of strawberry mousse in my eye now!
我想…我眼睛里全是草莓慕斯了!
I'm so sorry. No. Thank you. That's a new sensation for me.
- 真抱歉 - 不,谢谢 这对我来说是种全新感受
So, maybe I'll see you outside or...
或许我会在外面见你,或是…?
Yeah. Yeah, great.
好,好,太好了
Great. Scary.
好,吓死我了
Yeah, it's a bit scary.
是的,有点吓人
My God, I'm so in there. What about you?
哦上帝,我进入状态了,你怎么样?
I don't know, but she sounded wonderful.
不知道,但她听上去很不错
Shh!
嘘!
Joanna? Jay.
- 乔安娜? - 杰伊
Christ, you're a babe.
上帝,你真漂亮
How do you fancy stretching the night out a bit? I can ditch the loser.
你可以让晚上再长一点吗?我可以甩掉那个白痴
We've got to rush, but help me find a cab and I might give you my number.
我们时间很紧,帮我找辆出租车,我或许会留电话号码给你
I have. it's not gonna happen.
我决定了,这不可能发生。
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Where's... She and Jay just...
- 那谁…? - 她刚和杰伊…
She took him to... I don't know.
她带他去…我不知道
Right.
好吧
Well, I guess I'd better...
我想我最好…
Would it be very wrong if I asked you for your number?
如果我跟你讨电话号码会不会是大 错特错?
No.
不会
Just in case I ever had to call you about...
万一我需要打给你谈些关于…
Stuff? -
资料的事?
Okay.
好吧
Would you...
你可不可以…?
it's Mary. Mary.
- 我叫玛丽 - 玛丽
Okay.
好了
I thought this phone was old and shit, but suddenly it's my most valuable possession.
我以前总认为这手机又老又丑, 但突然它就成我最宝贵的东东了
You really like me?
你真的喜欢我?
Even my frock?
连我的衣服…都喜欢?
I love your frock.
我喜欢你的衣服
And my hair? It's not too brown?
还有我的头发?它的颜色不太… 棕吗?
I love brown.
我喜欢棕色
My fringe is new. The fringe is perfect. Fringe is the best bit.
- 我的刘海是新剪的 - 这刘海超级完美
Mary!
玛丽!
We have to go! I found a cab and his dodgy friend is about to assault me.
我们该走了!我叫了辆车,他那狡猾的朋友想要侮辱我
Okay, I'm coming.
好,我这就来
Two seconds.
两秒钟
I hope I see you again.
希望还能再见到你
You will.
会的
Okay. Good.
好的
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安


重点解析



重点讲解

perky
adj. 神气的;得意洋洋的;自信的;活泼的
I’ve never been one of those outgoing, perky, friendly people who bonds with others right away.
我从不是一个外向、自信和友善的人,不可能和其他人立刻就打成一片。
Your smile should appear natural and relaxed, not cheerleader perky.
你的笑容要自然放松,不是拉拉队的那种活力奔放。

sort of
有几分地;到某种程度;稍稍
I don't do that sort of thing in this university.
我认为在这所大学这类事情不符合礼仪。
I don't do that sort of thing in this university.
我认为在这所大学这类事情不符合礼仪。

fringe
n. 边缘;穗;刘海
adj. 边缘的;附加的
vt. 加穗于
Currently, renewable energy technology is a fringe business, due to its high cost and low efficiency.
目前,可再生能源技术是一个边缘行业,因为它的成本高、效率低。
It's not a fringe idea; it's a serious hypothesis about the future of life on Earth.
奇点并非是什么边缘理论;它是关于地球生命未来的严肃假说。

assault
n. 攻击;袭击
vt. 攻击;袭击
vi. 袭击;动武
The man saw us and stopped his assault. They both waved me on.
那个男人停止了攻击看这我们,并朝我们挥动着拳头。
Strangers in an on-line assault, their only weapons are words, insults, and rude comments.
网络攻击中的新人所用的武器仅仅是文字、辱骂和无礼的评论。



考考你:

翻译

1.你的笑容要自然放松,不是拉拉队的那种活力奔放。

2.当年那一缕纨绔子弟标志的黑色刘海,如今也已被满头花白头发替代。

3.我知道她是一个什么类型的选手.

上期答案

1.Music is the only language in which you can not say a mean or sarcastic things.
2.On Sunday night, quite out of the blue, I received an email from her.
3.The wounded man made a miraculous recovery.














分享到
重点单词
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • sturdyadj. 强健的,健全的
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • outgoingadj. 喜欢外出的,离开的,外向的 n. 外出,开支,
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • sensationn. 感觉,感知力,激动,轰动
  • fringen. 流苏,次要,边缘,额外补贴 vt. 用流苏修饰,镶
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • hypothesisn. 假设,猜测,前提