影视精讲《忠犬八公的故事》第15期:小八依旧等待
日期:2012-07-14 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Hachi, what are you doing here?
八公 你在这干嘛
Look it, look it.
看看它 看看它
He staysright backhis spot.
它又去老地方了
I thought it moved away. It did.
我以为它搬走了 它是搬走了
He was hungry huh?You are soft, Jess.
他饿了吧 你真好 杰西
We must give him a little.
给他点吃的吧
Hey, Hachi! Want a hot dog, boy? Come on, boy. Hot dog.
八公 想吃热狗吗 来 吃热狗
Hachi.Maybe you should cook it Jess
八公 煮熟的也许更好
It's juicy special. Come on, come on. You'll like it.
鲜美多汁 来 来 你会喜欢的
Barely done, barely done. It is good for you.
半生的 半生热狗 很好吃的
Come on. It's good.
来啊 很好吃的
Where did he come from?
他从哪来的
Justshow up. Come on, boy, eat it.
就这么冒出来的 来 孩子 吃了它
Oh, you better be careful, Hachi,
当心点 八公
he's got hot dogs in there older than you.
他卖热狗的年头比你岁数还大
Don't listen to him.
别听他的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

right back:回来

Go right back to the beginning.

直接回到起始位置。

move away:搬走

"Do the Simpsons still live here?" "No, they've moved away."

"辛普森一家还住这儿吗?" "不住这儿了,他们已搬走了"

be good for sb:对 ... 有好处

Do it up. It'll be good for you.

把它喝完,它对你有益。

show up:露面

Billy had been fasting against Cooper for three days before the debtor showed up.

比利为索债在珀门前静坐绝食三天,欠债人库珀才露面。

考考你:

它又去老地方了。

鲜美多汁。

上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/190269.shtml

I leave them where they are.

In the faces of men and women I see god.

分享到