(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Jess:Good morning, Mr. Professor.
早上好 教授
Parker:Jess.
杰西
One sugar, two cream coming up.
一份糖 两份奶 马上来
Ah, what did you got there?
你怀里抱着什么
Parker:A new friend here. You want a dog?
一个新朋友 你想养狗吗
Jess:I prefer cash.
我更喜欢钞票
Parker:Be a great guard dog for you.
这是条好看门狗
Jess:Guard dog to guard the hot dogs? I don't think so.
看守热狗的看门狗吗 算了
Parker:I don't think so either.
我也觉得不妥
Jess:See this man, why you want dogs, huh?
老兄 养狗有啥好
Everyday you have to walk him,
每天都要散步 喂食
feed him, clean him, pick up the food.
还要洗澡 要买狗粮
Parker:How many of these gonna have them?
给它吃点行吗
Jess:On the house.With sugar.
我请了 加糖的
Parker:Yeah, yours, thank you, Jess.
给你 谢谢 杰西
Jess:My pleasure.
不用谢
Parker:Hey, any news?
有消息了吗
Guard:No, nobody came, nobody showed up, nobody called.
没有 没人来 没人找 没人打电话
Parker:Nobody?
一个人都没有?
Strange, really strange.
奇怪 太奇怪了
Guard:I'm sorry.
抱歉
Parker:Kate made him some flyers. Could you put it up for me? Come on.
凯特印了些招领传单 你能贴一张吗 帮帮忙
Guard:Alright, I'll put them up for you.
好吧 我帮你贴
Parker:What a sweetheart you are.
你真是太好心了
Guard:I know. I know. I know...
我知道 我知道 我知道...
Parker:Come on, come here
过来 过来吧
Guard:He really likes being in the bag. Thanks.
它可真喜欢包里 谢谢
Professor, no dogs on the train.
教授 禁止携带狗上火车
Parker:No dogs on the train. Thank you.
禁止携带狗上火车 明白就好
重点解释
妙语佳句:
pick up:捡起;收集;继续;得到;接人;偶然结识;站起;学会;逮捕;振作精神
He picked up his knife and fork.
他捡起了刀叉。
I am able to pick you up on the short wave radio.
我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。
put up:张贴
The names of the successful candidates will be put up on the College notice board.
录取名单将公布在学院布告栏里。
hold on:(打电话时用语)别挂断
Hold on,please. I'll see if he's in his office.
请别挂断,我去看看他是否在办公室。
go directly:直接进入
Does this bus go directly to Hebei?
这辆大巴直通河北吗?
I prefer cash.我更喜欢钞票。
What a sweetheart you are.你真是太好心了。
剧情百科常识:
秋田犬别名:日本秋田犬 (Japanese Akita),由中华田园犬被日本人引种过去后,人家在制定标准培育后形成的犬种。起源于17世纪,原产于日本,由流放到日本本州秋田县的日本贵族所培育。在当地猎熊等大型猎物时,都伴随在主人身边。秋田犬在日本原产地受到很高评价。1931年正式被承认为日本的国家珍贵动物。
在秋田犬的故乡——日本,这种犬是具有国家历史文物意义的七个品种的犬之一。秋田犬具有优良的本性、非凡的勇气,而且非常温顺。在日本北部山区,秋田犬是能干的工作犬。
考考你:
你能贴一张吗?
停一下。
参考答案:
Could you put it up for me?
Hold on a second.