(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
kathy:Mom!
妈妈
Cate:Oh, hi, honey! What's up?
宝贝儿 怎么了
kathy:I haven't tell you something.
有件事想告诉你
Guess what.
猜猜看
Cate:What?
是什么
kathy:Okay, wait. What? What? That's right, right?
等等 怎么了 好吧 这样吧
See anything different?
看出来了吗
Cate:No.
不会吧
kathy:Yes!
我怀孕了!
Cate:Oh sweetheart!
天哪 宝贝
Oh, that's so wonderful.
真是太好了
Oh, I have to call grandmaright away.
我马上打电话告诉你外婆
kathy:Where is dad?
爸爸呢
Cate:Out there. as usual.
老样子 还在外面
kathy:Daddy! Dad!
爸爸 老爸
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你在干什么呀
Parker:It's a fullbody massage, following the book, see?
照着书上说明给它按摩
kathy:You gonna be a grandpa.
老爸 你要当外公了
Parker:Gonna get very deep down into their muscle.
按摩到深层肌肉
kathy:Dad, dad!
爸爸!
Michael and I are having a baby. I'm pregnant.
我和麦高有孩子了
Parker:You're...Really?
你是说...真的吗
Yes.
是的
You are having a baby?
你怀孕了?
I'm gonna be a grandpa. Yes.
我是外公啦 太棒了
重点解释
妙语佳句:
What's up?怎么了?
right away:立刻
The storm will blow over right away.
暴风雨很快就会平息。
body massage:全身按摩
It usually takes one hour for a body massage.
全身按摩通常要花1个小时。
follow the book:按照书上讲的做
We follow the book on this one. chapter and verse. starting with this.
这次我们循规蹈矩,一步一步来,从这儿开始。
剧情百科常识:
真想说法一:与上野英三郎相熟的牧隆泰(曾任台北帝国大学教授),写了些关于八公故事的细节补充,诸如八公是从哪儿来的,为什么叫这个名字,以及辟谣:
1.上野先生死后,八公由小林菊三郎收养。而小林家附近就是涩谷车站的站长吉川家。吉川会带八公到站长室,也会给它吃东西。
2.八公因为太大只,伙食费很高,所以有时难免吃得不是很好或很够。而车站旁烤鸡店老板常会喂它吃东西。这也是它每天去车站的原因之一。
3.最重要的是,上野英三郎是驹场农科大学的老师,方向不同,并不会每天去涩谷站坐火车。事实上在八公与上野先生相处的十七个月中,每天它都是在家门口送迎主人的,有时会跟着主人走一段到学校,但并不是到车站。
考考你:
按摩到深层肌肉。
我马上打电话告诉你外婆。
上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/189614.shtml
No, I haven't seen him since this morning.
Do you believe that they have her covered for 30 years?