(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation One
对话一
M: Hi, Ann! Welcome back! How was your trip to the States?
男:嗨,安!欢迎回来!这趟美国之行怎么样?
W: Very busy. I had a lot of meetings, so, of course, I didn't have much time to see New York.
女:太忙了。我开了很多会,所以当然了,我没有时间参观纽约。
M: What a pity! Actually, I have a trip there myself next week.
男:太遗憾了!事实上,我自己下周将会去那里旅行
W: Do you? Then take my advice, do the well-being in the air program. It really works.
女:真的吗?那么接受我的建议吧,在飞行中一定要做健康训练,真的会有效果的。
M: Oh, I read about that in a magazine. You say it works?
男:哦,我在杂志上读到过。你说这会管用?
W: Yes, I did the program on the flight to the States, and when I arrived in New York, I didn't have any problem, no jet lag at all. On the way back, I didn't do it, and I felt terrible.
女:是的,在飞往纽约的途中,我做了这种训练,下机后丝毫没有感到不适,也没有时差反应;在回家的途中,我没有做这种训练,结果感觉很难受。
M: You're joking!
男:你在开玩笑吧!
W: Not at all. It really made a lot of difference.
女:当然不是。真的有区别。
M: Er, so what did you do?
男:额,你做了那些呢?
W: Well, I didn't drink any alcohol or coffee, and I didn't eat any meat or rich food. I drank a lot of water, and fruit juice, and I ate the meals on the well-being menu. They're lighter. They have fish, vegetables, and noodles, for example. And I did some of the exercises in the program.
女:恩,我不喝酒和咖啡,不吃肉和油腻的食物,喝大量的水和果汁,吃健康食谱上的食物--这些食物口味清淡,有鱼、蔬菜、面条等,还做了一些运动。
M: Exercises? On a plane?
男:运动?在飞机上面?
W: Yes. I didn't do many, of course. There isn't much space on a plane.
女;是的。当然没有做很大量的。飞机上也没有那么多空间。
M: How many passengers do the exercises?
男:有多少乘客做运动?
W: Not many.
女:没有多少人。
M: Then how much champagne did they drink?
男:那么他们喝了多少香槟呢?
W: A lot! It was more popular than mineral water.
女:很多!很多人都喝香槟而不是矿泉水。
M: So, basically, it's a choice. Mineral water and exercises, or champagne and jet lag.
男:所以基本上,这就是做一个选择。矿泉水和运动,还是香槟和时差。
W: That's right! It's a difficult choice.
女:是的。这是一个非常难的选择。
Questions 9 to 12 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题9到12是基于刚刚所听到的那段对话
Question 9. Why did the woman go to New York?
问题9 为什么这个女人去纽约?
Question 10. What does the woman say about the well-being in the air program?
问题10. 关于飞行中的健康训练,这个女人都谈论了什么?
Question 11. What did the woman do to follow the well-being menu?
问题11. 女人按照健康食谱都做了什么?
Question 12. What did the woman say about other passengers?
问题12. 关于其他乘客,女人说了什么?