(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1. M: What do you think of the government's new tax cut proposal?
问题1.男:你觉得政府的新减税的提案怎么样?
W: Though it may give some benefit to the poor, its key component is the elimination of tax on dividends.
女:虽然它可能使穷人收益,但它的关键部分是取消股息税,
That means the rich will get richer.
这意味着富人会变得更富。
Q: What does the woman think of the government's tax cut proposal?
问题:这个女人觉得政府的新减税的提案怎么样
Question 2. M: Jenny, remember this: A job worth doing at all is worth doing well.
问题2.男:珍妮,记住这一点:一件值得一做的事情就要做好。
W: Oh, yes. I certainly won't forget it.
女:哦,是的,我肯定不会忘记这一点。
But don't expect me to stick to the job just because it pays a few more bucks.
但是别指望我会因为能得到几个工钱就把自己绑在工作上。
A life of continued exploration is a life worth living.
一个有意义的人生应该是充满挑战的。
Q: What can be inferred about the woman from the conversation?
问题:这从这段对话中我们能获知什么?
Question 3. M: I found that one of my schoolmates uses drugs.
问题3.男:我发现我的一个校友在使用药物
How can I help him, Mom?
我应该怎样帮助他呢,妈妈?
W: Stay away from him, Son.
女:孩子,离他远一点。
Never think that you can talk him out of the habit if he is addicted.
永远不要认为你能帮他从他已经养成的习惯中脱离出来。
But perhaps you can talk to your teacher about the matter.
但是你可以和你们的老师谈谈这件事。
Q: What's the woman's advice to her son?
问题:这个女人给儿子的建议是什么?
Question 4. W: I don't know how you can eat so much yet never put on any weight, Son.
问题4.女:我不知道你吃这么多却为什么不长肉,我的儿子。
Your father's got the same luck.
你父亲也是这么幸运。
I can't take a bite without calculating how many calories I'm taking.
我吃东西之前必须算清楚食物的卡路里才行。
M: But remember Aunt Louise, Mom?
男:但是妈妈你还记得露易丝阿姨么?
She ate a lot and never gained a pound.
她吃得也很多但体重从来没增长过。
Q: Who is worried about gaining weight?
问题:是在一直担心体重的增长?