(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1. W: I was shocked to hear of your wife's illness.
问题1 女:听说你妻子得病了,我很震惊。
Is she going to be all right?
她现在快好了么?
M: At first, the doctors weren't sure, but she's really improved.
男:首先,医生也不确定,但是她确实正在变好
She'll be home next week.
她下周就会回家
Q: What do we learn about the man's wife from the conversation?
问题:从对话中我们能获知男人的妻子是什么情况?
Question 2. M: Excuse me, can I get a ticket for a sleeping compartment on this train?
问题2 男:请问,现在还有这列火车的卧铺票么?
W: Yes, there are four left.
女:是的,还有四张。
The price is 60 per person including a continental breakfast.
包括欧式早餐在内,每人共需60元。
Q: What is the man doing?
问题:这个男人在做什么?
Question 3. M: Janet, here's the book I borrowed from you, but I'm so sorry that I can't find its jacket.
问题3 男:Janet,这是我从你那儿借的书,不过很抱歉,我找不到书的封皮了。
W: It doesn't matter.
女:没关系。
Anyway, you are one of the few people who actually return books to me.
顺便说一句,你是少数把书还给我的几个人中的一个。
Q: What does the woman imply?
问题:女人在暗示什么?
Question 4. M: Lisa, have you been to the new supermarket yet?
问题4 男:Lisa,你去过那家超市了么?
W: Yes, and no. I went there last Saturday for their grand opening sale,
女:是也不是。我上周六去看了他们隆重的开店仪式。
but I drove around the parking lot for nearly an hour, looking for a space before I finally gave up and came home.
但是我在停车场转了将近一个小时来找一个停车位置,最终我放弃,回家了。
Q: What does the woman mean?
问题:这个女人的意思是什么?