(单词翻译:单击)
Question 15. M: We'll never find a parking space here. What about dropping you at the south gate and I'll find parking somewhere else.
问题15. M: 我们永远没法在这儿找到一个停车位。要不然先把你放到南门,我去别的地方找找停车位。
W: Well, OK. It looks like everyone in town came to the mall today.
W: 好的,好像今天城镇里的所有人都来商场了。
Q: What does the woman mean?
女士是什么意义?
Question 16. W: When will the computers be back online?
问题16. W: 什么时候电脑才能上网?
M: Probably not until tomorrow. The problem is more complicated than I thought.
M: 可能得到明天了。问题比我想的要复杂。
Q: What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?
Question 17. M: Did you catch Professor Smith on TV last night?
问题17. M: 昨晚你在电视上看到史密斯教授了吗?
W: I almost missed it, but my mother just happened to be watching at home and gave me a call.
W: 我差点就错过了,但是我妈正好在家看到了并打电话告诉我。
Q: What does the woman imply?
女士暗示什么?
Question 18. M: May I get this prescription refilled?
问题18. M: 我能接着用这个处方加药吗?
W: I'm sorry, sir, but we can't give you a refill on that. You'll have to get a new prescription.
W: 对不起,先生。我们不能按它加药了。你应该开一个新的处方。
Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
从对话中我们知道什么?