电影口语任你学 第36期:变形金刚 Transformers
日期:2012-11-22 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

经典对白

I got a little surprise for you, son.
儿子,我有一个惊喜给你。
What kind of...
什么样的惊喜?
Yeah, a little surprise.
小小的惊喜。
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑。
See?
看?
Yeah I am. You're not getting a Porsche.
是的,我是在开玩笑。你不会得到一辆保时捷。
You think that's funny?
你认为那很可笑吗?
Yeah, I think it's funny.
是的,非常可笑。
I've never seen a weapons system like this.
我以前从未见过这种武器系统。
The thermal shows this weird aura around the exoskeleton.
热成像显示在它的外骨骼结构周围。
Like it's cloaked by some kind of invisible force field.
有一个无形的能量罩。
That's impossible. There's no such thing as invisible force fields except in, like, comic book stuff, right?
那不可能,根本没有无形的能量罩,除了在漫画里。
活学活用

1.表示惊喜
What a surprise.
真没想到。
How amazing.
太惊人了。
Incredible.
真不可思议。
That's extraordinary.
真是太离奇了。
Fancy that.
真想不到。
It's hard to believe.
真难以相信。
You are pulling my leg, aren't you?
你不是开玩笑吧?
I can't believe my eyes.
我简直不能相信自己的眼睛。
I'm very surprised to hear that.
听到这个我真是太吃惊了。
It can't be.
不可能。
My God!
天啊。
Who can have thought of it?
谁能想得到呢。
The news comes as a surprise.
这消息来得太突然了。
2. 表示明白或不明白
(1)问别人是否听明白了
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Do you know what I mean?
知道我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I'm talking about?
知道我讲的是什么吗?
Know what I'm saying?
知道我在说什么吗?
Do you get the message?
明白我的意思没有?
Do you get the picture?
明白是怎么回事了吗?
Do you follow me?
听懂我的意思没有?
Are you with me on this?
这一点你听懂我的意思没有?
Does that make any sense?
这样清楚了吗?
Am I making sense?
我把意思说明白了吗?
Am I making myself clear?
我讲的清楚吗?
(2)表示明白对方的意思
I hear you./I got you.
知道了。明白了。
I can see that.
这一点我明白。
I hear what you're saying.
我明白你的意思。
Okay, I know just what you mean.
嗯,我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean. I've been there.
我明白你的意思,我深刻体会。
I'm with you.
我知道你的意思。
Yes, I read you loud and clear.
嗯,我完全明白。
I understand what your're saying.
我明白你说的意思。
I get the picture.
我知道是怎么回事了。
All right, I get the message.
好吧,我知道了。
(3)假如你没听清对方说的话,可以这样说:
I beg your pardon?
对不起,你说什么?
What was that?
你说什么?
Say what?
完全说什么?
Excuse me? What did you say?
对不起,你说什么?
I'm sorry, I missed that.
对不起,我没听清。
What did you say? I didn't quite get that.
你说什么?我没听清楚。
How's that again.
你再说一次?
Could yo please say it again?
你能重复一下吗?
Run it by me again, if you don't mind.
不介意的话,请再说一遍。
(4)假如没听明白某人说的话,可以这样说:
I don't understand.
我不明白。
I'm not following.
我有点不明白了。
I don't get it.
我不懂。
I'm confused.
我有点晕。
I dont really understand.
我不太明白。
That's not clear.
我不清楚。
I can't see your point.
我不明白你在说什么。
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不明白你的意思。
I don't have any idea what's going on.
我压根不知道是怎么回事。
It's over my head.
太难懂了。
It's beyond me.
我完全不能理解。
I don't know what you are driving at.
我不知道你到底想说什么。
I don't see what you are getting at.
我不明白你究竟是什么意思。
I'm not sure I get your point.
我恐怕没听懂你的意思。
I can't make sense of it.
这个我弄不明白。
It's completely beyond my grasp.
我完全摸不着头脑。

分享到
重点单词
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • comicn. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素 adj. 滑稽的,有