流利美国口语(MP3+中英字幕) Unit6社会:恋爱与结婚
日期:2015-01-25 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

UNIT6 Society

第六单元 社会

Part3 Live and Marriage

第3部分 恋爱与结婚

Dialogue 1

会话1

A: Did you see that babe over there? I'm dating with her.

A: 看见那边那个美女没有? 我正在跟她约会呢?

B: Man, do you know whom you are dating with? It's my sister. You are pulling my legs, aren't you?

B: 老兄,你知道你在和谁约会吗? 她是我妹妹。你是不是在跟我开玩笑?

A: No, I'm not. She'll go to see my parents with me today.

A: 不,我没和你闹着玩。今天她要和我一起去见我的父母。

B: It sounds you are going steady. Anyhow, you've made a good choice. Congratulations!

B: 这么说你俩快定下来了。行啊,你的眼力不错啊。祝贺你!

Dialogue 2

会话2

A: Mary, I'm really sorry I missed our date the other night. I didn't do it on purpose. Something unexpected came up and I couldn't make it.

A: 玛丽,真是对不起,我那天晚上失约了,我不是故意的。发生了些意想不到的事情,我实在是不得已啊。

B: I've heard it a thousand times. Can't you make up something new?

B: 我都听了有一千遍了,你能不能弄点儿新的理由?

A: I really didn't mean it. I...I...just...couldn't help it.

A: 我真的不是故意的。我···我···实在···是没办法啊。

B: Forget it.

B: 算了算了。

A: Mary, you know, I love you so much.I need you so much. I can't live without you. Will you marry me?

A: 玛丽,你知道我是多么爱你。我多么需要你。离开你我真的无法生活。你愿意嫁给我吗?

B: What on earth are you talking about? How many times do I have to tell you I don't love you and I don't want to marry you. Period!

B: 你到底在说些什么呀? 你到底要我说多少遍呢? 我不爱你,也不想嫁给你,别再说了!

分享到
重点单词
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,