(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT3 Emotion World
第三单元 情感世界
Part1 Happiness and Sadness
第1部分 高兴与悲伤
Dialogue 1
会话1
A: What's the rush?
A: 你急什么?
B: This is really my day today. I won a 2000-yuan cash prize in an on-line survey activity and I'm fetching my money now.
B: 我今天太走运了。我在一个网上调查活动中赢得了两千元现金。我现在去领钱,
A: Oh, congratulations! That's marvelous.
A: 噢,恭再你,真是太棒了!
B: I know. I'm overjoyed to see my name on the winning list.
B: 是啊,看到我的名字在获奖名单上,我简直欣喜若狂。
A: You lucky dog!
A: 你真走运!
B: I guess I am. I can't wait to tell everyone the good news.
B: 我想是的,我迫不及待地想把这个消思告诉所有的人。
A: What are you going to do with the money, by the way?
A: 对了,你打算怎么花这笔钱?
B: Well, I haven't had time to think about it.
B: 嗯,我还没来得及想这个问题呢。
Dialogue 2
会话2
A: You look upset, Jane. What's up?
A: 简,你看上去不太高兴。怎么了?
B: Jack, I broke up this morning.
B: 杰克和我今早分手了。
A: Oh, I am so sorry.
A: 噢,真退憾。
B: I am heart broken. How could he do this to me?
B: 我的心都要碎了。他怎么能这么对我?
A: Cheer up Jane. You will forget him very soon.
A: 别难过了,简。你很快就会忘了他的.
B: I hope so. But now I am too sad to do anything.
B: 希望是吧,可是我现在太伤心了,什么事也做不了。