(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT3 Emotion World
第三单元 情感世界
Part2 Gratitude and Apologies
第2部分 感激与致歉
Dialogue 1
会话1
A: Excuse me, but I was wondering if you would be willing to switch seats with me?
A: 打扰一下,我想问一下您能和我换一下座位吗?
B: Switch seats?
B: 换座位?
A: Uh...yes. If you'd be willing to, I'd really appreciate it.
A: 嗯···是的。如果您愿意的话,我真的太感谢您了。
B: All right.
B: 好吧。
A: Oh, thank you.
A: 哦,谢谢您。
B: Glad to do it.
B: 我很乐意这样做。
Dialogue 2
会话2
A: Mr. Emerson. here's a present for you from our corporation.
A: 埃默森先生,我们公司有一件礼物送给你。
B: Oh, thank you! It's very kind of you. Ah, it's a porcelain.
B: 谢谢!你们真是太好了。是一个瓷器。
A: I hope you like the design.
A: 我希望你能喜欢这图案。
B: Yes, it's lovely! I've been wanting something like this for a long time.
B: 喜欢,它太好看了。我很久就想要一件这样的东西了。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A: 我非常高兴你喜欢它。
B: Thanks ever so much.
B: 再感谢不过了。
A: We hope that we will cooperate pleasantly next time.
A: 希望我们下次合作愉快。
B: Sure.
B: 一定会的。