(单词翻译:单击)
UNIT1 Communication
第一单元 人际往来
Part3 Farewells
第3部分 离别
Dialogue 1
会话1
A: I just dropped in to say goodbye.
A: 我只是来告别的。
B: What time are you leaving?
B: 你几点钟走?
A: I am going to try to leave by 10 o'clock.
A: 我争取10点以前离开。
B: Take care and give my best to your parents.
B: 多保重,替我向你的父母问好。
A: Goodbye. Thanks again for everything.
A: 再见了,再次感谢你所做的一切。
Dialogue 2
会话2
A: Sue, my bus is being announced. I'd better hit the road. Thank you for your kind hospitality.
A: 苏,车要开了。我最好这就上路。谢谢你的盛情款待。
B: You are welcome. Have a nice trip. Please drop a line after you get there.
B: 不客气。旅途愉快。到那儿后请给我写信。
A: I sure will. Thank you. So long.
A: 我肯定会的。谢谢。再见。
B: Goodbye, and take care.
B: 再见,请多保重。
Dialogue 3
会话3
A: If you're ever in New York, look me up, I'd love to see you again.
A: 如果你来纽约,一定要来看我。我希望能再次见到你。
B: Sure, I will. You can count on that. Be seeing you.
B: 一定会的。你尽管放心好了。再见。
A: See you around.
A: 再见。