流利美国口语(MP3+中英字幕) Unit2日常生活:时间与约会
日期:2015-01-12 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

UNIT2 Everyday Life

第二单元 日常生活

Part2 Time and Appointments

第2部分 时间与约会

Dialogue 1

会话1

A: Hey, you are behind time again.

A: 嗯,你又迟到了。

B: Are you kidding? I'm just on time. Look at my watch. It's 10 sharp now.

B: 别开玩笑了,我准时到达。看我的表,10点整。

A: Do you think your watch is right?

A: 你觉得你的表准吗?

B: You bet. I have just set my watch by the radio time signal.

B: 当然,我刚刚和电台报时信号对过。

Dialogue 2

会话2

A: Professor Wang, I am sorry I won't be able to see you this afternoon. I've got a cold.

A: 王教授,很抱歉我今天下午不能来见您了。我感冒了。

B: Oh, I am sorry to hear about that.

B: 噢,对此我感到很遗憾。

A: I wonder if I could postpone my appointment till some other time?

A: 我是否可以推迟我们的约会?

B: No problem. Take good care of yourself.

B: 好的。保重身体。

A: I will, thank you.

A: 我会的,谢谢您。

Dialogue 3

会话3

A: Oh, hello, John. Does your watch keep good time?

A: 噢.你好约翰。你的表准吗?

B: Not really. In fact it's sometimes five minutes slow. So I usually have to start out five minutes earlier.

B: 不太准,实际上它有时会慢5分钟。所以我通常会提前5分钟出发。

A: How is the time now?

A: 那现在时间是多少?

B: Oh, never fear! we have plenty of time.

B: 别担心,我们有的是时间。

A: We'd better rush now. You know, I'd like to be earlier than the appointed time. Early birds always get the worms.

A: 我们还是快点吧。你知道的,我希望能比约定的时间早点到。早起的鸟儿有食吃嘛。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • postponevt. 延期,推迟