房地产英语口语(附字幕) Lesson 10:达成交易
日期:2006-05-13 19:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Scene:ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
场景:ABC物业代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent Mr.Wang
物业代理王先生
C:Client Mr.Johnson
客户约翰逊
Good morning,Mr.Johnson.How are you today?
早上好,约翰逊先生,你好吗?
I am fine,thank you.How about you?
很好,谢谢。你怎样呢?
Not bad.Just a little busy.
还好,只是比较忙。
That means you are doing good business.
这表示你的生意不错。
So far so good.
还不错吧。
Well,I am here to pay you the agency fee because I am leaving Hong Kong next week.
事情是这样的,因为我下星期要离开香港,所以今天来支付贵公司的代理费。
Sure.Let me check the balance.
好的,让我先查看费用余额。
(Mr.Wang Picks up a file and checks the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.)
(王先生拿出文件资料查看临时买卖合约后)
The balance is forty_three thousand Hong Kong dollars.
费用余额是港币四万三千元。
Who shall I put down as the payee's name?
我应该在支票抬头写什么名称呢?
ABC Properties Company,please.
请写ABC物业代理公司。
Here is the cheque.
这是支票。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Do you know if the new owner has moved into the house or not?
你知道新的业主已搬进房子了吗?
Not yet.Mr.Chan bought the house for investment purpose.
现在还没有,业主买这房子是作为投资用途的。
I heard that he is going to have someone change the carpet and repaint the house first.
听说业主将安排工人更换地毡和翻新墙身。
I see.
我明白了。
Mr.Johnson,thank you for your cheque and here is your receipt.
约翰逊先生,谢谢你的支票,这是你的收据。
Don't mention it.I really appreciate your help,otherwise,I would not have been able to sell this house in such a short period.
不用客气,我真的很感谢你的帮忙,否则我不可能在这么短时间内卖出这房子的。
Thank you.(shake hands)
谢谢。(互相握手)

分享到
重点单词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据