房地产英语口语(附字幕) Lesson 5:洽租商铺
日期:2006-05-13 19:19

(单词翻译:单击)

deal
买卖
mall
商场
Priliminary Rental Agreement
临时租约
premise
物业
procedure
手续
rate of return
回报率
remaining balance
余数
rent_free period
免租期
shopping arcade
购物商场
sole agent
独家代理
surveyor
测量师
tenant
租客
valuation
评估价值
Scene:Renting Office of the Easy Find Shopping Arcade
场景:易发购物商场租务处
A:Agent_Jenny
物业代理珍妮
B:Client1_Helen
客户一:海伦
C:Client 2_Elize
客户二:依莉莎
Hello,can you help me?
你好,可否帮我?
Sure,what can I do for you?
当然可以,我能帮你些什么呢?
We know this new shopping arcade is ready for lease.
我们知道这幢新的购物商场已开始招租。
We would like to know if any shops are still available.
我们想知道还有哪些铺位空置呢?
Sure.May I have your name,please?
好的,请问怎样称呼?
Yes,I'm Helen and this is my friend Elize.
我叫海伦,她是我的朋友依莉莎。
Nice to meet you,Elize and Helen.
海伦,依莉莎,很高兴认识你们。
This is my business card.I'm Jenny,First,I would like to show you the layout of this arcade.
这是我的名片,我是珍妮。让我先简单介绍商场的设计。
This arcade has a total of five levels.
这商场为五层购物商场。
The first floor is only for brand name shops.
首层主要是名牌商店。
The second floor is for ladies'wear or accessories.The third floor is for men's wear.
第二层为女士服装及配饰,第三层为男士服装。
The fourth floor is half for children with the other half being for computer products.
第四层为儿童天地及电脑中心。
The fifth floor is for restaurants,which has been already let.
而第五层为酒楼、饮食中心,这层已全部租出。
There are only a few units available on the second and fourth floor.May I ask what size you are looking for?
只余下少量在第二层及第四层的单位。你们想租多大面积的铺位?
Can you show us the floor plan first?
你可以先让我们看看平面图吗?
Here are the floor plans for the second and the fourth floors.
这是第二层及第四层的平面图。
Only sizes from one hundred square feet to three hundred square feet are still available.
尚未出租的单位只有一百至三百平方英尺。
Elize and I are planning to run an accessory shop.
依莉莎与我计划开设一间饰物店。
I think one hundred and fifty square feet fits our needs.
约一百五十平方英尺的店铺便足够我们使用。
But first I would like to know the rental rate and terms.
不过,首先我想知道租金和租凭条件。
I believe the second floor is much more suitable for you.
我相信第二层较为适合作配饰店。
The average rate for the second floor is two hundred Hong Kong dollars per square foot,it certainly varies with different locations.
第二层的平均租金是每平方英尺港币二百元,而实际租金则根据个别单位的位置而定。
The rental term is for three years.
至于租期是三年。
I see.Thank you for your help.
我知道,谢谢你的帮忙。
We need to discuss this.
海伦和我需要先商量一下。
May I have the brochure for the mall?
可否给我一份商场介绍书?
Definitely.Here is the brochure with the floor plan included.
当然可以。这是价绍书,平面图已经在里面了。
The highlighted units on the floor plan are still available.
而平面图加上颜色的单位表示仍未租出。
Thank you,Jenny.
珍妮,谢谢你。
You're welcome.
别客气。
Scene:Renting office of the Easy Find Shopping Arcade
场景:易发购物商场租务处
A:Agent_Jenny
物业代理珍妮
B:Client1_Helen
客户一:海伦
C:Client2_Elize
客户二:依莉莎
Hello,Elize and Helen.Nice to see you again.
你好!海伦、依莉莎,很高兴再次见到你们。
Hello,Jenny.After our discussion,we would like to have a look of the Unit 212 on the second floor.
你好,珍妮。我和海伦商量之后,我们想看看第二层二一二室。
Let me check for you.
让我替你查一查。
The unit size is one hundred and twenty square feet.
单位建筑面积约一百二十平方英尺。
The net size is eighty square feet and it is still available.
实用面积约八十平方英尺,这个单位仍未租出。
Yes,we would like to take a look at the unit.
好的,我们想看一看该单位。
Are you interested in any other units besides unit 212?
除了二一二单位,你们对其他单位有没有兴趣?
No,thanks.This is the only one.
谢谢,不必了,就这一间可以了。
(The three of them is shop 212.)
三位到达二一二号铺)
How high is the ceiling?And how wide is the door?
这铺有多高?门面阔度是多少?
The ceiling is about eight feet high and the door is ten feet wide.
楼底约八英尺高,门面约十英尺阔。
You'll notice that the location is attractive.
这单位位置很好。
Next to this unit are shops selling woman's wear.
旁边两个单位都是女士时装店。
How about the rental fee and terms?
请问租金多少,租赁条件如何?
The rental fee is two hundred and fifty Hong Kong dollars per square foot.
租金是每平方英尺港币二百五十元。
There is a two weeks rent_free period.
免租期为两星期。
The rental terms will be three to five years.
租期可以是三至五年。
The procedure is simple.
手续很简单。
First,you will sign a preliminary rental agreement with the management office and pay the deposit.
先与本公司签一份临时租约并交订金。
The remaining balance will be paid when you sign the formal rental agreement after a week.
一星期内再签正式合约,并缴交余下金额就可以了。
How much is the management fee?
那管理费呢?
It is five dollars per square foot including air_conditioning,lighting,water,electricity,cleaning and security.
每平方英尺是港币五元,包括中央空调、公用地方水电、照明、清洁和保安。
The shop opens throughout the week from 10 a.m.to 10 p.m.
营业时间为星期一至星期日早上十时至晚上十时。
The management report shows that there are around ten thousand people visiting this shopping arcade during weekdays and about twenty thousand customers on weekends.
根据管理公司报告,这里人流每天超过一万人,周末更高达二万人次。
Teenagers are major customers in this arcade.
主要消费者多为年青人。
Are there any other conditions?
还有其他出租条件吗?
All tenants must pay three month's rent deposit and one month's rent in advance.
租客须付三个月租金作按金和一个月预付租金。
Thank you for your information.Let us think about it.We will get back to you tomorrow.
谢谢你的资料,我们再考虑,明天约见你。
Sure.But don't be too late because there are many clients who are also interested in the unit.
一言为定,不过不要太迟,因为还有很多客户跟你一样对这单位感兴趣。
Please hold it for us,we will make a decision today.
我们今天内会做出决定的,或者麻烦你替我保留一天,可以吗?
I do my best for you.
我尽力而为吧!
Scene:BBB International Surveyor Limited
场景:BBB国际测量师行
A:Agent_Mr.Lee
物业代理李先生。
B:Client 1
客户一
C:Client 2_Jimmy Lee
客户二
D:Receptionist
接待员
Good morning,Sir.May I help you?
先生,早晨好,有什么可以帮你吗?
Yes,we have an appointment with Mr.Lee.
我们与李先生有一个约会。
(They walked into the conference room.)
(他们步进会议室。)
Please have a seat.Sir,do you want something to drink?
请坐,先生,请问想喝点什么?
Two cups of black coffee,please.
两杯清咖啡,谢谢。
Certainly.Mr.Lee will be right with you.
好的。李先生很快便会与你们见面。
(Shake hands)
握手
Good morning And...
早晨好,这位是……
This is my colleague,Bob Williams.
这是我的同事鲍伯·威廉斯。
Nice to meet you,Mr.Williams.Here is my business card.I'm Peter Lee.
威廉斯先生,很高兴认识你,这是我的名片,我叫李彼得。
Nice to meet you,Mr.Lee.You don't mind my calling you Peter.
李先生,我也很高兴认识你,你不介意我称呼你为彼得吧!
Surely not.
当然不会。
Have a cup of coffee,please.
请喝咖啡。
As I know your company is looking for a shop in Tsim Sha Tsui,I have contacted one of my landlords,Mr.Wang who is the president of ABC limited.
我知道你的公司想找一位于尖沙咀的商铺,我立刻联络我其中的一个业主宋先生,他是ABC公司的总裁。
He offered my company a sole_agency for the premise in 223_228 Shanghai Road.
因为他有一个商铺物业在上海道223—228号。
Are you familiar with that location?
你对那地方熟悉吗?
Bob and I have done the research for that area already.
鲍伯与我曾经在该地区进行了市场调查工作。
We have a rudimentary knowledge of it.
我们已有一个初步了解。
What is the size of the shop?
商铺的面积是多少?
The gross area is approximately thirteen thousand square feet.
建筑面积约一万三千平方英尺。
The landlord separated the unit into three smaller units.
业主把单位分成三个面积较小的铺位。
The rental income is one million Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币一百万元。
How much is the shop?
这铺位售价是多少?
Around one hundred million Hong Kong dollars.The return yield is very high.
叫价为港币一亿元,回报率很高。
We would like to see the property as soon as possible,
请尽快安排我们作实地观察,
because we have to do a report to the management of our company within this month.
因为我们必须于一个月内做一份详细报告予管理层参考。
No problem.
没问题。
I have already made an appointment at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
我已安排明天下午三时整看楼盘,
How about I meet you in my office at two tomorrow?
我可否约你明天二时在本公司见面?
Wonderful!
非常好!
A:Agent_Mr.Chen
物业代理陈先生
B:Client 1
客户一
C:Client 2
客户二
(Agent is showing the shop's floor plan to the clients.)
(物业代理展示该商铺平面图予客户参考。)
Mr.Williams,here it is!This street is busy,do you agree?
威廉斯先生,就是这几个商铺。这条街道非常繁忙,你同意吗?
Here is the traditional commercial and retail center with a large stream of people.
这里是传统商业和零售区,人流量非常大。
Also,it is near the MTR station and only ten minutes to the Star Ferry.
加上邻近地铁站,步行至天星码头只需约十分钟。
The location makes for a very good choice.
这位置是个非常好的和选择。
Yes.The shops are crowded with customers,especially the watch shop.
对,这几间铺有很多客人,特别是这间手表公司。
I believe that almost ten people walk into that shop every minute.
我估计每分钟差不多有十个顾客进去。
I have no doubt about this location.
我对这地段不会有怀疑。
The most important things are that we calculate the rate of return and study its market potential.
只是我们必须计算回报率及详细研究升值能力。
Also,we must talk to the bank for the mortgage arrangement.
同时,我们需要了解银行按揭贷款安排。
I understand this is not a simple deal,and all of us have to work it out prudently.
我明白这不是一宗简单的买卖,大家需要慎重考虑。
After I have finished the valuation,I will let you know.
我完成评估价值工作后再与你联络。
Also,you have to persuade the landlord to offer better payment terms and price.
同时,你尝试游说业主提供一个更优惠价钱及付款方式给我们公司考虑。
We are really interested in these shops.
你知道我公司真的对这些商铺很感兴趣。
Certainly,I also want to see the deal a success.
这个我肯定会,我也很想达成这宗交易。
I will contact the landlord to let him know your company is interested in his property,
我会联络业主,告诉他你的公司很感兴趣,
and see if he could offer you a better price.
并游说他给你们一个好价钱。
Great!How about having some tea with us?
好,不如一起喝下午茶好吗?
We can discuss it over in the restaurant.
大家便可以在餐厅讨论一下。
Great idea.
好主意。

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • suitableadj. 合适的,适宜的 adv. 合适地,恰当地
  • accessoryadj. 附属的(副的,辅助的) n. 附件,同谋
  • approximatelyadv. 近似地,大约
  • brochuren. 小册子
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说