房地产英语口语(附字幕) Lesson 6:条件磋商
日期:2006-05-13 19:19

(单词翻译:单击)

bottom line
最低价
market rate
市场价值
over budget
超出预算
paper work
文件工作
Provisional Tenancy Agreement
临时租约
reasonable terms
合理条件
Scene:Honesty Agency in the telephone conversation
场景:诚信代理行电话商谈
A:Agent
物业代理
C:Client
客户
Good afternoon,Sir,how are you today?
先生,午安,你今天好吗?
Fine,thanks.How about you?
很好,谢谢,你怎样呢?
Fine,I wonder how your company's review of this Property is prgogressing.
很好,我想请问你公司最后的决定如何。
My colleagues and I just had a meeting together this morning.
我和同事刚于今早开会讨论。
We have decided not to rent the Nippon Center.
我们已经决定不租力宝中心。
Why?You told me that your group had a deep interest in the Nippon Center.
为什么?你告诉我你们集团对力宝中心非常感兴趣。
Yes,we do.However,the rent is over our budget.
是的,不过,租金超出公司的预算。
The final rent that the landlord has offered is already below the market rate.
业主提供给你的最后租金已经较市场平均租价低。
I know.However,my company thinks that the rent is still too high.
我知道,不过对我们公司来说仍然是太高了。
My company would like to find some office buildings in Wan Chai or Cause way Bay because the rent there will be much lower.
我的公司希望找一些在湾仔或铜锣湾的商业大厦,因为那里租金比较便宜。
Anyway,thank you for all your time.
无论如何,我非常感谢你的帮忙。
Don't mention it.
别客气。
Anyway,if you want to check out the other office units in Wan Chai or Causeway Bay,I can provide the information for you.
无论如何,如果你想在湾仔或铜锣湾找写字楼单位,我可以为你提供资料。
However,you know the class for office property between Wan Chai and Central or Admiralty is totally different.
但是你知道湾仔和中环或金钟的商业级数完全不同。
I understand.But that is the decision of our management.
我完全了解,不过这是管理层的决定。
I see.
我明白了。
Well,then I'll await your information.
这样吧,我等你的资料。
Thank you.Talk to you later.
谢谢你,稍后再谈。
Scene:ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
背景:ABC物业代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent
物业代理
B:Landlord
业主
C:Client 1
客户一
D:Client 2
客户二
What do you think about the residential flat?
你觉得这住宅单位怎么样?
I'm so happy that my wife has finally found a flat that she likes.
我非常满意,我太太终于拣选到一个她非常喜欢的单位。
However,we would like to negotiate the price first.
不过,我希望先商谈关于价钱的问题。
You know that three million Hong Kong dollars is too high for this location.
你知道港币三百万在这个地区来说太高了。
How much do you want to offer the vendor?
你会还多少价钱给业主呢?
We'll offer two million and eight hundred thousand Hong Kong dollars for the flat.
这单位我们只能给港币二百八十万元。
Please see how that sits with the vendor,Mr.Wong.We will be back later.
请尝试与业主商谈,王先生,我们会稍后回来。
(After client left,the agent gets on line with Mr.Landlord.)
(客户离开后,代理致电业主)
Hello,Mr.Johnson,this is Jiming from the ABC Properties Company.
约翰逊先生,你好,我是ABC物业代理公司的Jiming.
Hello,Mr.Wong,how are things going?
你好,王先生,怎么样?
After my client had checked out you flat,they were very interested and they would like to offer two million and eight hundred thousand dollars for your consideration.
我的客户视察完你的单位后,他们很感兴趣,现还价二百八十元,希望你考虑一下。
I think that is a bit too low for me.
我想这价钱对我来说太低了。
Do you know it has been below the market price?
你知道这售价是低于市价吗?
My friend told me that similar units sold for two million and nine hundred thousand dollars .
我朋友告诉我一个同类单位以二百九十万元卖出。
Plus,you know the condition of my flat is excellent.
再者,你知道我那单位保养得很好。
I understand,Mr.Johnson,but they really like your flat,otherwise they would not have made an offer so soon.
约翰逊先生,这个我知道,但他们真的很喜欢你的单位,否则他们也不会这么快便还价。
I know.I also want to sell it as soon as possible,but two million and eight hundred thousand dollars is below my expectation.
我知道,我也希望尽快卖出这单位,不过二百八十万元低于我要求的成交价。
How about two million,eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars?It is my bottom line.
我的最低价是二百八十三万元。
Please try to get a good price for me.
你尝试替我争取较高的价钱。
Also,they need to complete the transaction within one month.
同时,我要求买家在一个月内完成所有的文件和交易程序。
I will go to discuss it with the client right now,and I will call you later.
我立刻与客户商量,稍后致电给你。
Thank you,Mr.Johnson.
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Scene:ABC Properties Company,Robinson Road Branch
场景:ABC物业代理公司鲁宾逊道分行
A:Agent Mr.Chen
物业代理陈先生
B:Client 1 Mr.Roberts
客户一:罗伯茨先生
C:Client 2 Mrs.Roberts
客户二:罗伯茨太太
Mr.Roberts,I am so glad that your family like the unit so much.
罗伯茨先生,我很高兴你的家人喜欢这单位。
Mr.Chen,we have seen many apartments,the unit and finally agreed to rent the flat of Robinson Garden.
陈先生,我们已经看过很多住宅寓了,最后我们同意租鲁宾逊花园的单位。
The appliances and furniture suit our taste.
用具及室内家具很符合我们的品味。
Also,the rooms are big enough for our kids.
而且,睡房面积足够我的小孩使用。
However,could you help us to negotiate a better rent with the landlord?
但是,你可以替我们与业主磋商一个合理的租金吗?
How much is it?
你认为多少呢?
I would like to reduce the rent to forty thousand dollars per month.
我希望每月租金减至四万元。
Also,is there any rent_free period?
同时,有没有免租期呢?
I'll have to discuss it with the landlord first.
这个问题我必须先与业主商议。
Well,we'll come back in thirty minutes.
好吧,我们半小时后回来。
Sure!I will do my best for you.
好的,我会尽力而为。
(After half an hour,Roberts' family come back to the ABC properties Company Agency)
半小时后,罗伯茨家庭回到ABC物业代理公司)
Any good news for me?
有没有好消息呢?
Yes,after a long talk with the landlord,he promises to reduce the monthly rent to forty_three thousand dollars.
有的,经我与业主详谈协商后,他答应每月租金减至四万三千元。
And the rent_free period is fourteen days.
而免租期为十四天。
There are very reasonable terms.What do you think?
这些租赁条件非常合理,你认为怎样?
Well,let me see.
让我想一想。
The total for the monthly rent,management fee and government rates will be forty_five thousand dollars.
每月租金、管理费及政府税金总数为四万五千元。
I think it is still too high.
我觉得仍是高了些。
What if the rent includes the government rates?
每月租金可否包括政府税金?
Also,is it possible for me to have painted walls instead of the wallpaper?
另外,墙壁能否则漆代替墙纸呢?
Let me call the landlord now.Please have a seat.
让我立即联络业主,请坐一下。
(After ten minutes,they finally agree to the lease terms.)
(十分钟后,双方同意所有租赁条件。)
The landlord will come to my office in fifteen minutes.
业主十五分钟后到我公司。
Both parties have to sign a provisional tenancy egreement.
然后双方签订一份临时租约。
Great.Thank you.Mr.Chen.
非常好,谢谢,陈先生。
You're welcome.
不用客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • honestyn. 诚实,正直
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • provisionaladj. 暂时的 n. 临时性,临时人员
  • considerationn. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见 n. 报酬
  • decisionn. 决定,决策