房地产英语口语(附字幕) Lesson 8:按揭
日期:2006-05-13 19:25

(单词翻译:单击)

approve
批核
Conditional Letter of Offer
附带条件批核通知书
eligible
符合
salary tax
薪俸税
minimum mortgage rate
最优惠按揭利率
paid up
付清
repayment table
按揭还款表
A:Agent Mr.Wang
物业代理王先生
B:Buyer Mr.Chen
买家陈先生
C:Bank Loan Officer
银行职员
Good morning.Let me introduce you to Mr.Chen.
早晨好!让我介绍一下,这是陈先生。
He would like to ask you details about mortgage loans.
他希望查询有关银行按揭的详细内容。
Good morning,Mr.Chen.I've known Mr.Wang for many years.
陈先生,早晨好!我认识王先生很多年了。
He is a very helpful agent.
他是一个热诚服务的物业代理。
Yes,he is.Mr.Wang has gives some good advices which helped us buy this apartment at such a reasonable price.
是的,我非常同意。王先生给我们很多建议,如果没有他,我们也不能买到如此合理价格的住宅物业。
Sam,Mr.Chen has recently bought a flat in Tai Koo Shing.
森,陈先生最近买了太古城一个住宅物业。
I recommended that they apply for a mortgage loan at your bank.
所以我建议他们到你们的银行申请按揭。
Thank you.We can start by you giving me the information on your property.
谢谢,首先请给我一些关于你的物业的资料。
Sam,this is the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.
森,这是临时买卖合约。
(Hands over document)The selling price of the flat is four point two million dollars.
(把文件交给他)成交价是四百二十万元。
He would like to apply for a mortgage loan representing 70% of the purchase price.
他希望申请七成银行按揭。
I would like to know the different kinds of home investment plans your bank offers.
我希望知道有多少种银行按揭方法可供选择。
Sure,Mr.Chen.Our bank's minimum mortgage rate is 8.25% to any applicant with a monthly income of over seventy thousand dollars.
好的,陈先生,本银行可以向任何每月收入超过七万元的客户提供八厘二五的最优惠按揭利率。
I'm afraid I'm not eligible for this plan.
我恐怕我不符合这个计划的要求。
Here is my salary tax form for the year ninety_five to ninety_six.
这是我1995年至1996年度薪俸税单。
My annual income is four hundred and eighty thousand dollars.
我的年薪约为四十八万元。
Do you have any other bank mortgage loans?
你有没有其他银行按揭贷款?
No,we don't.The apartment we are living now is fully paid up.
我没有任何贷款,我现在所住的物业供款已经全部付清了。
I see.Please give me ten minutes to calculate the interest rate for you.
我明白了。请给我十分钟来计算利率。
(After 10 minutes).
(十分钟后)
Mr.Chen,our bank will offer you a 10.25% interest rate.Attached is a repayment table for your reference.
陈先生,银行会为你提供十厘二五的按揭利率。这是一份给你作参考的按揭还款表。
Thank you.How long do you need for approval of my loan?
谢谢,你们需要多长时间批核我的按揭申请呢?
Usually it takes two days to approve your application and then we will issue a Conditional Letter of Offer and notify your solicitor to prepare the mortgage document in about two weeks.
通常需要两天的时间才能知道是否批核申请,本银行会于两星期内发出一份附带条件的批核按揭通知书给你并通知你的律师准备按揭文件。
Thank you for all your time.
好的,谢谢你的帮忙。
I have to discuss this with my wife,and then bring the relevant document to you.
我必须与太太再商量一下,然后我会带齐所有有关资料给你。
Thank you,Mr.Wang.I will get back to you.
谢谢王先生,我会跟你联络。
Thank you,Mr.Chen and thank you,Sam.
不用客气,陈先生。谢谢你。
You're welcome.
不用客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • approvaln. 批准,认可,同意,赞同
  • calculatev. 计算,估计,核算,计划,认为
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • conditionaladj. 有条件的,假定的,假设的 n. [语]条件句
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • documentn. 文件,公文,文档 vt. 记载,(用文件等)证明
  • applicantn. 申请人