四签名(MP3+中英字幕) 第127期:琼诺赞·斯茂的奇异故事(37)
日期:2017-03-01 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

"Strange," said I, "how terms of what in another man I should call laziness alternate with your fits of splendid energy and vigour."
"奇怪,"我道,"为什么我认为是很懒的人也会不时地表现出极为充沛的精力呢?"
"Yes," he answered, "there are in me the makings of a very fine loafer, and also of a pretty spry sort of a fellow.
他答道:"是的,我天生是一个很懒散的人,但同时又是一个好活动的人,
I often think of those lines of old Goethe:
我常常想到歌德的那句话
"Schade dass die Natur nur einen Mensch aus dir schuf, Denn zum würdigen Mann war und zum Schelmen der Stoff."
'上帝只造成你成为一个人形,原来是体面其表,流氓气质。'

福尔摩斯探案集 四签名

By the way, apropos of this Norwood business, you see that they had, as I surmised,
还有一件,在这诺伍德案子里,我疑心到,
a confederate in the house, who could be none other than Lal Rao, the butler:
在樱沼别墅里有一个内应,不会是别人,就是仆人拉尔·拉奥
so Jones actually has the undivided honour of having caught one fish in his great haul."
那个在大网里捞到的家伙。这也确实得算是琼斯个人的荣誉了。"
"The division seems rather unfair," I remarked.
"分配得似乎不大公平。",我道。
"You have done all the work in this business.
全案的工作都是你一个人干的,
I get a wife out of it, Jones gets the credit, pray what remains for you?"
我从中找到了妻子子,琼斯得到了功绩,请问,剩下给你的还有什么呢?"
"For me," said Sherlock Holmes, "there still remains the cocaine-bottle."
歇洛克·福尔摩斯道:"我吗?我还有那可卡因瓶子吧。"
And he stretched his long white hand up for it.
说着他已伸手去抓瓶子了。

分享到